Closed Thread
Page 13 of 75 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mum4nay - yay - congrats on the birth of Tom !!!! A beautiful boy who will love his mummy soooo much!!! I had to look up what fragile x was - so
    Thx for that info - haha - my GF ha her daughter on wed and I met her last night - beautiful - makes me Remember how much we want a beautiful baby - boy/girl who cares!!!

Starfish - cr@p on ur cycle!!! Damn lining - ru still going with your wonderful sisters ED??? Do u have
    some frosties in the waiting room??? I have been lurking and rejoined SYD thread but haven't seen
    U on there - mind you hard to keep track there as so many newbies and so much happening!!!'

Pink B - and the countdown begins!!!! Bigger bout the infected house hope you get rid of your cold/flu soon

Mille and spot - congrats again of you BFPs !!! Bet US day can't come along quick enough you must be stocked!!!!' hope your not feeling too sick

Gardenia wishing you all the best for a safe delivery and that Bub comes b4 a c- section is required

Trying - g8 news on your results must be au relieving!!! Goodluck with your marathon blood tests - and the countdown begins !!!!!

Slinky - being on AF !!!! Hope you bubsicles are staying nice and safe ready for transfers!!!

Melk - thanx for your thoughts we all know how hard this journey is - au happy your enjoying being a new mum I too couldn't see the pics though ???but from profile pic she looks beautiful

Fiona-so nice to ear your enthusiasm and love for your son Eric ( from memory) - sorry hard from iPhone

AFM - well I broke down again the night b4 last at a comment one of my mates put on Facebook - damn FB!!!!;and after reading my gyno referral tagging me as low AMH and primary infertility - sounds like a disease!!!!) And it wasn't that bad - she was just excited that our mutual friend had her baby girl and now they will have playmates - I thought seeing 6 friends all pregnant at the same time would be hard - but it getting harder starting to see all their babies and knowing that they'll all grow up together just hope mine comes sooner rather than later so mine will have playmates too- on the plus side at least I'll have heaps of clucky babysitters!!!!

Had gynecologist Thursday and all booked in for lap and hysto on easter Thursday 5 April so fingers X I may get some answers for my unexplained implantation issues !!!! Unlike starfish my endometrial wall is thick for implantation so please they have to find something so I can have my FET !!!! Decided to hold off as DH had a chat with me and suggested that there could be something wrong with implantation and why waste any more embryos and go through another bfn unnecessarily if there are problems - we will just waste embryos and after 5 transfers -starting to listen to his way of thinking - just hoping I'm doing the right thing cause the
    Longer we wait the older we get and if these frosties don't work - back to a full stim and DHEA!!! (we have 2x day 1 left from 7 - hopefully 1 would thaw!!!)

Sorry if I've missed anyone I'm in my mobile have a great weekend the weather in SYD is perfect today (so far)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    **sneaking in for an announcement**
    Gardenia has given birth to a gorgeous baby boy, born last night at 10.30pm by c-section after a 20 hr labour. Mum and bub are well, no other details as yet.
    Congratulation to Gardenia, DH and Jess

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, thanks Kismet!!!

Congratulations gardenia, DH & Jess, that is wonderful wonderful news to hear of your precious little man's safe arrival!!!!!!!

Gardenia I hope ur well and can get some well earned rest!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty – Glad to hear you have a date booked for further investigations, I hope it gives you some answers. It’s worth ruling out other causes out as you say before having further FET’s. It is so hard watching everyone else get preggers and create their families, just plain unfair!

Millie – glad to hear you are doing well. Good luck for your scan this Thursday, i will be thinking of you!!

Starfish – so glad we have T42’s advice to give you some tips & avenue’s to explore. I am guessing boy for our bub – certainly it seems to be a v.blue thread at the moment. Jess is excited but I am not sure she knows whats about to hit her little universe after 4yrs of our full attention!!!

AFM – Feeling much better... phew... so relieved bub co-operated and stayed put. Wierd feeling waiting for something to happen at any moment, will keep you posted!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Gardenia! Welcome to the world little boy - another well-deserved miracle for Gardenia, DH and Jess!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Update on Gardenia & bub - Beau Nathaniel Bailey weighs 3.2kg, 49cm long. Baby Beau has had to spend some time in special care due to suction and forceps at delivery but he is ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HUGE CONGRATULATIONS GARDENIA, DH AND JESS

AND WELCOME LITTLE BABY BEAU

20 hour labour - whooooaaaa. Hope you are recovering well, and that little Beau is out of special care very soon, snuggling in your arms.
    As with mum4nay, hard to believe it is 9 months since you got that BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkB - thanks for befriending me!! Had a look at your pics - how absolutely precious. His/her little face is so well-formed and easy to make out. What a beauty! Great to hear you've got through the worst of the cold and enjoy these last few days/hours until you become a family of 4

trying - yippeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for 28 weeks.

crofty - oh it is cr&p that you don't know what is going wrong. Very difficult. While I know it's frustrating that you feel like you're forever waiting, I think you're doing the right thing, investigating what is happening, before going ahead with any more cycles. Definitely the right thing to do. Make sure you're very kind to yourself while waiting - lots of spoiling!!

millie - wow, 12 weeks scan on thursday. Very exciting. Look forward to hearing that all is well. Seems to have been a completely hitch-free pregnancy to date. Long may it continue

AFM - spoke with FS last week and told her about upping the thyroid drugs. She's agreed with that approach, so I will have another thyroid BT probably next weekend, along with the day 10 BT for my FET cycle. All going well (and particularly assuming TSH is where it needs to be), transfer should be in a couple of weeks time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to slinkymalinki For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (21-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Gardenia and family on Beau's safe arrival More blue bundles! Hope you are recovering well!

Trying, thanks a gazillion for the info!!! I have some hope back

Thanks Millie for the grass analogy! Eagerly awaiting your fab scan results on Thursday and hope you get some lovely pics!

Crofty, I've sooooo been where you are. It is tough as almost everyone in your circle gets UTD seemingly without effort and join a 'club' that you are not part of. Funnily enough what this has served to highlight in my own life are the friendships that were not so strong are the ones that have fallen away, but the important ones have shown their true colours and ultimately have been strengthened as I have worked hard to stay in touch and they have worked hard to be sensitive and inclusive of us. Not saying it's easy though! My sister (and ED) is pregnant again with no. 2 and while I am delighted for what this might mean for my frosties (and for having another nephew or niece), it's hard being lapped by your own sister!

The lap and hysto sound like the next logical step and I hope some answers lie there in wait. Just curious when you say 'thick' lining has there ever been any concern it was too thick? Could open up another path of enquiry.

Slinky, hoping the TSH results and cycle timing come together beautifully for you

Pink, OMG soooo excited for you lovely!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (21-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gardenia - yayay - congrats on baby beau - boys club staring up for 2012!!!! Look out girls!!!!

Mum4nay - hope your enjoying baby Tom !!!! And you busy staring at him rather than have time for Bub hub posts - cant wait to hear your story!!!!

Starfish - my lining was the norm (not too thick) the fns say it's perfect - but hey, nothing's perfect!! Wow on your sister - I'm hoping praying and wishing for your sis to run off her goodluck charm
    Onto you!!!

Pink B - any news yet on mini pink b safe arrival???!

Hope the utd's are doung well!! (' (spot and Millie)

Slinky - all on Track for FET in the next week??? Are you natural or medicated???

Hiya to Fiona, Melk, kismet, trying (hope u haven't missed anyone

Afm well I've taken on board everyones advise and havent gone ahead with FET - will have lap and hyst in April and have decided to have a holiday - DH and I will be going to Thailand end of may!!!!! then come back early June and do FET before any more stims if required haven't been on a holiday since our wedding/honeymoon so were really looking forward to it - hoping the time flies between now and our trip - will just have to keep busy