Closed Thread
Page 11 of 75 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Starfish LOL !!!! Yes no chain smoking with my burger and fries - thats one thing I guess! I have totally corrupted DD who didn't know what maccas was til I was pregnant and usually eats v.healthily!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum4nay - hope ur going well - any action??? thinking of you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies

mum4nay - is it right that you're now 5 days past D-day? That bubba is too comfie where he is! Or else perhaps you're cradling him as we speak, with - not surprisingly - no spare minute to jump on BH. Hope all is well, whichever is the case.

starfish - on the one hand terribly frustrating to find out about the 'false passage', but as others have already said, excellent that things have been identified and fixed, to create the best possible environment for this next little embie. Any update on whether transfer might coincide with your out-of-town event on 24-25 feb?? I hope this doesn't happen. Have been in that position myself and it's very frustrating - particularly as you're on the full monty drug-wise! Thinking of you.

tryingfortwo - wonderful that the latest scan had good news, and it's also great that you will be getting two-weekly scans from here on. Very good for peace of mind. Oh luvvie - your words re anxiety on the pregnancy are very poignant. Hope that is under control, as much as it can be. Nearly another week has gone by since your post, so you must now be 27 weeks - nearly home and hosed

millie - a joy to hear all is going so well for you. You must be 11 weeks by now. Nearly through the first trimester - so scary how quickly time is going. You do sound well and truly preggers. Great to see

spot - I guess you must be about 11 weeks too by now. How are things?? Hope you're doing well.

pinkyB - not sure where to look at your photos?? I am a bit of a Luddite it has to be said! Thinking of you in your last 7 days ( I still remember so clearly when you posted that you got the BFP!) and everything crossed that this little bubba ( or ??!!) is a perfect specimen.

AFM - thanks so much to all of you for responding so helpfully to my question re the steroids. We have decided to go ahead with another cycle. We were all ready to get going once AF arrives soon, but my most recent thyroid test is still showing the %$&*^ thing at 3.3 TSH ie more than the 2 or below it needs to be. So frustrating. I've put in a call to FS to see if I can just blast it with higher doses of medication and test it just before starting on the steroids in the lead-up to ET to make sure it's where it needs to be. We're really running out of time for all of this to happen before heading to Japan in August and can't afford to sit out another month, particularly because we've decided to use the 3 frosties one by one, rather than 2 in one go.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to slinkymalinki For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (15-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bearer of good news from Mum4nay!

Congratulations Mum4nay, DH and Nathan!!!

I am pleased to announce baby Tom made his entrance safely into the world by water birth at 3.26am 13/2/12 after an intense 3 hours of labour. He weighs in at a very healthy 3.7kg! Mum4nay asked me to let you all know to ignore all scans!!!

Mum and bub are doing well, in fact she says it was MUCH easier 2nd time round! She will be home tomorrow and will no doubt be along soon to regale you all with the full story.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

mum4nay  (23-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum4nay - HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU, YOUR DH & BIG BROTHER NATHAN ON THE ARRIVAL OF PRECIOUS TOM!!!!!!!!!

So glad to hear all went smoothly with a fast labour!!

Glad to hear Tom is a good size - thanks for the re-assurance about those scans being totally inaccurate!!!!!

Take care and enjoy being a family of four!!!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkButterfly For This Useful Post:

mum4nay  (23-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Congratulations mum4nay!

Congratulations Mum4Nay, Nathan and DH!

Welcome to the world Baby Tom, you are the result of your wonderful Mum's determination and belief in YOU, in the possibility of you - no child has ever been more wanted and no child will ever be more loved than you, little one (or should I say not-so-little-one - at 3.7kg what a whopper! ). I am so, so glad you got to have your birth centre birth, it sounds like it was everything you hoped for. I hope these first days go well for all of you in this newly minted family of four!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

mum4nay  (23-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    woohoo!!!
    Well done Mum4nay!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to fionaalice For This Useful Post:

mum4nay  (23-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS MUM4NAY, DH AND NATHAN, and WELCOME TO LITTLE BABY TOM

Finding it hard to believe that 9 months passed so quickly!!! Enjoy your precious, much-yearned for little (but weighty!!) boy

14. The Following User Says Thank You to slinkymalinki For This Useful Post:

mum4nay  (23-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Slinky, how are things going with that pesky thyroid?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey trying

thanks for asking. thyroid is damn annoying! Have taken matters into my own hands and now having 2 pills per day. From past experience, this should do the trick of bringing the TSH down pretty quickly. As long as FS agrees (haven't heard back from her yet), plan will be to test it again in about 10 days time. It shouldn't be too far from the magic 2 point by then.

hope you're travelling along well