Closed Thread
Page 1 of 75 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Over 35 UVFers *TTC*UTD* #12

Spot – Congrats on being PUPO, enjoy your break. Keeping everything crossed for you

Millie – congrats on being PUPO – so glad your frosties defrosted well. Keeping everything crossed for your twinnies!!!

Slinky _ happy Birthday to you, hope you very spoilt by your lovely family! Glad your FS is investigating things thoroughly. Enjoy your break! I can’t believe I have less than 10 wks to go either – part of me is still in shock I am pregnant – better sort that out!

Mum4nay – glad you are doing ok. It is important to focus on what nathan can do and what he brings to your life. Doesn’t always make it easier but we are here for you to vent to when u need.

T42 – Congrats on having a little boy –v.exciting!!! The worry never ends – hope your next scan reveals more info and you can relax after that.

Starfish – freaking heck, what a frustrating appt. I am so sorry it was such a downer. As for talking about your frosties not working that seems so freaking ridiculous. I agree with you and the others, the lining issue is a new thing that needs to be investigated and treated – it can’t be a coincidence that it has arisen after your D&C. Considering you have got pregnant naturally twice n the last year surely it can’t be POF????? Seriously????! I am so glad T42 and Millie have some practical advice and options to look into. I had so hoped this would be a smooth ride for you from here. Thinking of you and hoping you have a lovely holiday with your lovely DH.

Hi to all

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodness Millie you have scared the living daylights out of me... no twins for us! Not allowed, so just one onboard and one in the deep freeze! Don't wish twins on me from one embie splitting!

It is you who is having twinnies

Tryingfortwo, I truly would love this to be our one. Please! Last cycle my dog was taken from me so surely I am due some hapiness!

PinkB - not sure if the break is a good or bad thing...lots and lots of time on my hands!!!!!

Fionaalice....ahhh so so very kind

Amum - thanks for sneaking in... always so lovely to see you here.

Starfish, Slinky, Mum4Nay, thank you!!!!!!!!

Well I am finding this TWW so frustrating! Just cannot stop going over things in my mind.

Oh and blood test is the 29th, (I thoguht it was the 30th)....

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks a MILLION Trying42 and Millie for your suggestions You have given me a lot to think about and I am going back to my FS armed and dangerous! FS did mention using FSH I just neglected to say so.

Trying, I am feeling hopeful again that this is just a speedbump as you say and I will be on the road to UTD town soon Belly rubs to you!

Pink, thanks honey for your kind thoughts. I feel FS has been incredibly harsh on my reproductive prowess and my poor eggies this year (perhaps I am still in denial!). I actually said to him at the appt I would prefer the glass half full approach please!! Counting down the weeks now with you! Do you have a sense re: team or ??

Millie

Spot. Bonus! bt is a day earlier! Sending you lots of Ommmm vibes and calm thoughts.

Crofty, where are you up to??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi over 35rs - this will be my first attempt to catch up with everyone's progress - so here goes!!!!! Sorry if u miss anyone

Spot - congrats on being PUPO - only 9 more sleeps to go until BT !!!hoping this is the one for you - how ru feeling in this horrid TWW?????

Millie - congrats as well in being PUPO - I cannot believe that you would have started POAS at this time - that is hilarious

Mum 4 nay - wow, you've been through a tough time lately with DS - here's hoping that everything that you as DH are doing to also assist is improving DS progression!!!!! And helps in every way possible

Tfor2 congrats firstly on being utd and it's a bit - wow, you must be stocked GL with your next scan and here's to good vibes for everything showing perfect for your pending little baby boy

Hi pink b - where have you been babe!!!! Hiding out in mum to be threads I hope!!! 10 weeks to go - it will fly by (for us hahahahahaha) hoping it will for you as well

Dr mummy hope you have a fabulous 1st Christmas with your precious baby boy Eric

Slinky - congrats on the big 40 thus week - ate you having a big celebration ????? Goodluck with finding the answers to your implantation problems - hoping that million dollar question is answered so any issues can be rectified for your BFP!!!!!!

Hey starfish - no wonder your so confused/frustrated you name it!!!! We are all hoping for a BFP very soon for you hun - you do deserve it an hoping that the new year bring you and so many others some more happiness with being able to bring a special little miracle into this world I am now 11d past 5 day transfer - I think (ET was sat 10th dec) But u have to wait 3 weeks as my 4th and last pregnyl injection was on sat 17th dec!!!!

Afm - well happy to say I've made it this far (never got this far before - usually af has reared his ugly head well and truly by now) of course I'm going mad with every twinge/ stitch in my stomach, uterus and (.)(.)s, but I put all that down to the pregnyl and pessaries - I have read somewhere that the progesterone support does delay your AF???! By how long I don't know (as today would be day 30 for me if my calculations are correct) - i still have another week to go (now I wish I didn't have the pregnyl so I could be testing tomorrow - hahah- but I'm also glad that it has worked in holding off AF - so can't ask for much better at this stage!!!')

Has anyone else felt extremely tired from pregnyl/pessaries ?????

Hope everyone else is well and ready for Christmas - still praying to the baby gods that this is our BFP - 5th transfer lucky - please, please, please!!!!! so I can say that this tortuous 3ww is worth it!!!! BT scheduled for 28th dec - will I make it till then b4 POAS - uuurrrrggghgg I hope so

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya Crofty, well things are looking good for you! Fingers crossed for a positive outcome and lovely Chrissie present

I am doing well, cursing Crinone though, last night (would have been 6dpo) I had weird twangs on my left sode and again today (7dpo), today am tired, sore boobs and last few days have been crying at the sight of anything! But am putting it down to Crinone to soften the blow for me if it is not so.

I was mentioning to Milliegirl that my lovely psychic DH has said nothing, this morning it dawned on me that we take on so much of this as our journey, and forget a little how much it affects our lads. He is protecting his heart, which I tototally understand.

Had a lovely little surpise just then, a stack of mail arrived... invoices from MIVF etc and then a letter saying TWO embies have made it to freezing quality!!!! So to be honest it made me feel better that our embie on board is from a herd of fighters

Had a lovely day with my mum today. Took my dog (our only child now) to the petstore for food, the girl serving me started giggling, i turned around and my dog is standing there with a pink hippo in his mouth! HAD to buy it for him

Anyway gorgeous girls, hope you are all well.

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty, good on you for taking the plunge into 35+ world! 3WW now that IS harsh! Not sure if the pessaries themselves have made me tired...the whole business of IVF makes me tired! 1 more week to go hun

Spot, congrats on 2 frosties!! That is a pretty awesome cycle result from 6 mature eggs!! Hope you are hanging in there

Millie, hoping Santa is bringing you the best pressie EVER this year!

AFM, I had my final scan and bt this morning which showed I am surging, a nice big follie and a 5.6mm endo lining which is almost EXACTLY what I got to doing a full HRT cycle So drugs or no drugs seems to result in the same outcome. Have now booked in for a hysteroscopy Jan 30th and planning on making the most of what I pray will be my last year of indulgence in the silly season...for a while anyway!

I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish you ALL a safe and peaceful festive season and also to thank each and every one of you wonderful women for your incredible support and words of encouragement, it really does make the journey more bearable

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starf1sh - 2012 will be your year. Enjoy drinking while you can, because your indulging days are very limited

Spot - Your baby is gorgeous. I had a picture of him with that teddy in his mouth. It's the sort of thing my boy would do. Of course you will have 2 bubs soon, and it is the most amazing miracle to have 2 wonderful snowbubs

I don't have a DH/man, so at least it spares him from going through what we've been through doing IVF. The man will have to come along later

'Hi' to Slinky, Pinky, Crofty, M2One, T42, DRMUMMY, and everyone else I've missed.

Well Crofty, POAS is starting to pay off, because yesterday's faint line has doubled today No Pregnyl since last Thursday morning and my BT is next Wednesday. I'm getting a bit excited and it's a much stronger line then my previous 'non viable' pregnancy.

Thank you for all your well wishes. These are my last donor embies, and it might be lucky last.

Millie

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Milliegirl!!!!! That is wonderful!!!!! Everything is crossed here that the lines keep getting darker and the blood test is a lovely number and what is to come is even more wonderful.

Indeed the man can come along later he will be worth it.

Starfish how annoying, I remember one IVF round I got one pathetic follicle, past scans between cycles have shown I can pop out 2 follies with no drugs! Pppffttt... makes you wonder.

Today I went into Baby Bunting and walked around looking at prams in the hope the shiny deliciousness of a 'Bugaboo' sends welcoming vibes to my embie

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie, WooHOO! Hope Santa brings you an ever-darkening line on the peestick followed by a great positive blood test and a healthy baby (babies?) at the end Stick embies stick!!!!
    Last edited by tryingfortwo; 22-12-2011 at 18:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie, now that is what I wanted to hear!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! Look forward to hearing your fab numbers!