+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Unhappy I've lost another one :-(

Hi ladies
    So after a m/c in August and finally getting another bfp last Tuesday, I am now going through this again.
    I am so disappointed and angry with myself...what is wrong with me?
    In August I started brown spotting even before I knew I was pg (that was what prompted me to the test) but hcg wasn't doubling and at what should have been 6 or 7 weeks a blighted ovum was confirmed. 2 days later I started m/c naturally. So we waited for one cycle to try again and then last week got bfp, confirmed by gp on Thursday.

I was so happy, did everything by the book, took it really easy, took my vitamins, avoided the foods you aren't supposed to eat. My nan died on Friday night (back in the UK - all my family are in the uk) so I was really upset and then had a tiny bit of spotting Sunday night and full blown bleeding, clotting and cramping by last night. It's all over.

I was so confident that these things can happen with first pregnancies and that things would be fine the second time round, I am so devastated. There must surely be something wrong with me for this to happen again?

Sorry for the rant, I just needed to get it out I guess, we hadn't told any family as we were waiting until after my nans funeral was over but now I don't think I'll tell my mum at all, she has enough on her plate right now

Thanks for reading xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Tina...so sorry this is happening to you. Often there is no reason why and I think that is the hardest part. But try not to blame yourself as nothing you did caused this, and nothing you could have done would have prevented it.

There's not much more to say that will help. I fear.

I too have just gone through my 2nd miscarriage in 3 months (1st one was a missed MC) so I am in your boat and feel your pain. You are not alone

Take care of yourself and try to look forward, even though I know that is such a hard thing to do xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you, berniegirl. I am very sorry for your losses too. A missed m/c must be very hard to go through.
    It's tough isn't it...hopefully we will both get some good news soon and get a sticky one. I'm trying to look forward and hope that the next one will be ok, but it's hard. Take care xxx