I need a bit more positivity in my life. After reading a tragic story about a young boy who lost his life, I thought "Wow. I'm actually very lucky, despite having an incredibly sh!tty year".
This Christmas, I'm grateful for:
* My beautiful boys and my niece, who bring me much joy and happiness.
* My very supportive family.
* My gorgeous friends who stand by my side through thick and thin.
* Thomas the tank engine who puts a smile on my sons face, no matter what.
* This beautiful country I am so lucky to live in. I don't fear for my life, I have freedom of speech, I live somewhere safe.
* My able body - I can walk, run, jump, swim and everything seems to be in relative working order.
* Bub hub and its amazing, supportive environment - particularly my PND girls
* My iPhone
I have plenty more! Add what you feel grateful for