+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Crinone and transfer

Okay - so by now I thought i'd seen/experienced everything but it seems that's not the case. I have transfer tomorrow but have already started crinone (in the past i've taken pregnyl and followed up with crinone after transfer). What do you do in that case with transfer - do you still take the crinone and clear it away just before transfer or do you not take the dose? I'm confused!!! Thanks for your help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is best you check with your clinic. I have used 2 different clinics, one I didn't use crinone that morning till after transfer, and the other it was fine to use as normal (my transfers have been later) and they say that Dr was fine to "navigate" through it

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kelbelle For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (18-01-2012),rae81  (20-12-2011)

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Crinone and pessaries are absorbed by your body within an hour so my clinic always gets me to do my morning dose and ensure there is at least 2 hours before ET so that way the FS can scrape out the excess and do the transfer without it affecting the absorption of the progesterone.

All the best for your ET.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EternalOptimist For This Useful Post:

rae81  (20-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys - checked with FS and they said i can do tonight as normal. Thanks for your help. Hoping a sticky comes your way soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck Rae xx

My FS always had to clean out my crinone haha. So embarrassing, but they see it all the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Gemini - that's what i'm very worried about. I think I might save them the trouble and do that beforehand. The things we have to think about!! So glad to see your pregnancy ticker countdown!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha yeah I didn't even think about it the first time. She mentioned it to me and I was like oops. She said they expect to see that anyway. I'm sure they see much worse haha.

Yeah I wasn't gonna do a ticker, well not for a while anyway, but figured bugger it. I'm gonna try enjoy every minute of it.

Goodluck for your transfer. I'll keep an eye out for your good news in 2 weeks time!!