+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default No morning sickness - but gone "off" my food :(

So this is my first post on the forum. Found out we are due with 1st baby on 3rd August 2012. So Im about 7 weeks now. Luckily I haven't had any nausea at all. Every morning I wake up and wonder if today will be the day that I feel sick. But luckiily nothing yet.

What I have noticed however is that I am quite sleepy during the day, and Ive been off my food the last week or so. I know I have to eat well, Im not drinking alcohol or coffee and Im taking prenatal vitamins. But im just very uninterested in food.

Has anyone else had this? what would you suggest?

Thanks
    Loz

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup! I'm 6.4 weeks and I'm exactly like u!! Fingers crossed ur one of the lucky ones and don't get MS!! I'm just 'snacking' - small meals instead of 3 big meals.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Has anyone else had this? what would you suggest?
    Yep. This pregancy and the last one.
    Like you, I've had no morning sickness to speak of but no interest in food, especially breakfast.
    I can manage a bit of lunch and force myself to eat a little for dinner.
    I took to drinking Sustagen (Hospital Blend which I buy from the chemist) and this has sustained me in that it's stopped the fatigue and kept me healthy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok so it seems I spoke too soon about the "no morning sickness". WOAH NELLY ive had a horrible day. Vomitting bile 3 or 4 times, cant keep down even toast. Now Im trying some Powerade, just to get my sugars etc back up.

So I am hoping and praying and even considering doing a little rain dance to the morning sickness gods that this doesnt continue over Christmas.

On the plus side, GP sent me for an early scan today. I had a pap smear this week and she thought I was very large (about 16 weeks size). So she got me in for an early scan to check if there were twins.

No twins, just one that looks alot like a little Jelly Baby
    But there is a larger fibroid mass that they will keep an eye on. Not causing any troubles now thankfully.

SO heres hoping for a better day tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im nearly 20 weeks and have gained no weight at all and I had morning sickness alot. I'm starting to force myself more and more but would be quite content at just having two pieces of toast a day.

Funny thing is my on and midwife have no issues as I have 'plenty to feed off'.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MumDadBoyandGirl For This Useful Post:

RebeccaAnne  (07-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hope that helps!! xx

Thats normal hun
    Just try to drink lots of water, freeze some yoghurt or juice and eat that if you can't handle eating big things. xx