+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Seeking an Angel Lady who will be our Egg Donor :)

Hello Angel Donors

Hubby and I have been together for 5 years now and have been married for a year and a half. We started trying to get pregnant at the start of 2010, with no success. We have travelled oversees twice now and are ready and waiting to be parents.

We tried to conceive naturally for a year, have had 2 unsuccessful attempts with IVF this year, due to no viable mature follicles. We have tried fertility drugs and were told a few months ago that our only chance to fall pregnant is to get an egg donor. My egg reserve is low and non responsive to any fertility medications.

We purchased our 2nd house last year, live on an acre in a quiet valley 15 minutes from a city in North Qld. We have a big beautiful swimming pool and a bull mastiff dog who just loves children. We both have good professional jobs and are financially stable. We have a lot to offer children including unconditional love, a good home, excellent schooling and education and a great life with a stable and loving family on both sides.

Both of our parents are still in strong, financially stable and loving relationships. My parents both come from large families. My mother is 1 of 5 and my father is 1 of 8, I have around 60 cousins plus there children. It is hard to stay in touch with everyone but when we have a family celebration, it is just one big happy and fun family affair. Us and our siblings are very close and have family gatherings regularly. We are so lucky to not have to know what a split family is like. Hubby and I are both committed to each other and both know just how important we are to each other and we are best friends. No matter where we go together, we always know how to make each other laugh. I think it is so important to be able to have a laugh with each other as life would be a bit boring with no happiness and laughter in the house.

We have fantastic neighbours on both sides and I often think that they must have a good laugh at us sometimes, when hubby tackles me to the ground like a big kid mucking around, and us laughing at each other.

We often take our dog to the beach not far from our house to have a picnic, wine/beer and watch the sun set, go fishing or just a walk with the dog along the beach. We also have a beach hut a few hours drive away from our house which we don't go to as much as we would like to. Hubby, his father and brothers love fishing and crabbing and often go to the hut with their fishing boats. We have a 4 wheeler motor bike which is always fun to drive along the beach on, with the smell of the ocean, wind in your hair and just the freeness of the location. I have taken my nieces and nephews and they have a fantastic time at the hut. We have bonfires and cook our marshmallows in the fire. Yum and it is always a big success. It is so great to get them out of town to nature where there is no TV or computer games.

I have nieces and nephews and have them stay with me as much as I can. I love having the kids around the house and my husband does as well as he gets to play soccer, footy and have a swim with them. Just the sound of having kids around is just awesome. Hubby gets upset if my brothers do not drop them off in the afternoon so that he can get to kick the ball around with them.LOl. It is very cute. Really saddens me to see how he interacts with my brothers children and that I have not been able to give him the children he really wants. My husband is the most wonderful, kind, extremely energetic, hard working and loving man. He never makes me feel like I am not giving him what he wants, however I feel that way sometimes and hope that some day soon we will be parents.

Christmas is coming and I have my tree decorated and other decorations up in my house because we are having xmas here this year and the kids love my tree as much as I do. Under my tree is full with presents for the kids. I spoil them a bit to much probably, but at the moment I don't really have anyone else to spoil and they are worth it.

I am 38 on Xmas Eve and all of my friends around me have just had babies so I am the odd one out. For as long as I can remember, I have wanted to be a mum with a house full of children. If we are at a party or gathering and a baby is around, I always have to have a cuddle and goo and gah. My friends and family know how much I love babies and I can see them feeling sad for me but I just try to ignore it and think positively, that it will be me with a baby soon.

Before I met hubby, I never met anyone that I wanted to stay with for the rest of my life therefore did not attempt to get pregnant as I did not want to bring up a child in a split family.

I am so lucky to have met such a wonderful husband, that I know I will be with forever and hopefully soon have the wonderful children we have both been longing.

If there is an angel out there looking down on us, please help us by giving us the most precious gift the world has to offer.

Thank you very much and Merry Christmas to you all and a Wonderful and Safe New Years.

Minnie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck on your journey Minnie, I hope your find your donor either here or abroad!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minnie, apart from placing your ad here , also go to www.eggdonationaustralia.com - a website for both donors and recipients and alot of them are in your state. Join up, put up your ad - average wait time, with posting, is about 3.5 months. I will look out for you there.

Faith x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    Faith thank you very much for your email, I really appreciate you giving me this information and hope for finding an ED. It is so great to have wonderful ladies out there like you to help me stay positive in my hubby and I's journey. Thank you so much.

Also thank you Lucky Me for the kind words and wishes.

Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Minnie.
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there. I was given this web page to seek out information about egg donation. I have 2 children (both boys) and can not have anymore children due to a lung problem. I am very interested in becoming an egg donor. I am 28 years old and would love to give loving couples the chance that most people take for granted, that is having a child. If anyone could please direct me which way to go choose a donor

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It is posts like this that reiterate to me just why I want to be a donor!! I have not finished my family yet but in a few years I am definately going to give a couple such as yourselves a chance to be parents. I hope an angel grants your wish xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Minnie,
    I have just read your post, it really moved me, you sound a lovely person and wish that I could help you myself but unfortunatley thats not to be. However, I wanted to ask have you also looked on Pride Angel, I have used them in the past, if not they are a connection sevice for donors and recepients. If not it may be worth a look? Anyway, I hope things take a turn for the better soon, you are in my thoughts. (the link to the site if it helps is http://www.prideangel.com) Best wishes xx