+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chloeandme View Post
    I haven't told anyone this, but there was definitely a moment during my DS's birth that I felt something close to the build up of an orgasm. It was brief though.
    Same. With DS2 i could feel it building. His head would move down, then back up again after each contraction it was a very strange feeling. The point of crowning didnt hurt, and when he was on his way out i could feel it building. When he was out im pretty sure i did O (or something that felt like it). The feeling of him being out was amazing. (Does that make sense? I hope it doesnt sound weird)

ETA: I forgot to add that the contractions were only up to an 8/10 at the most painful. The actual birthing of him didnt hurt.
    Last edited by IndigoJ; 19-12-2011 at 23:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    not me personally but someone very close, i shall not name names as i have friends on here who know this person lol

but yes each birth she never felt pain - has a very high pain threshold as it is anyway! and said the actual delivery felt like one massive orgasm.

Tam-I-Am is offline Winner 2009 - Most Helpful Member Award
    Winner 2007 The most helpful moderator/admin award
    2008 AWARD WINNER - The most polite member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank You
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxB9mnKYr4M

You need an account to see it - it's for over 18's only. Just looking at the expression on that woman's face it's clear she's a) not making it up and b) not in any pain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    I've heard that kissing, stimulating breasts, cl!toris etc during labour can help 'open' and relax your body 'down there' - kinda makes sense.

If df kissed me, or touched me, during labour I'd have punched him in the head though. Lol. :-/ argh!

So it probably REALLY depends on where your head is at.
    In my first birth I got through my sons crowning kissing my boyfriend lol.. It certainly did not get me close to an orgsam but it felt incredibly safe and intimate and reassuring.
    The midwives were shocked I think.. As for orgsamic childbirth.. I have read about it in some of my mums old hippy childbirth books lol.. Sounds fun.. But as nice as both my births were.. I can't say I experienced anything close to orgsam

Sent from my BlackBerry 9100 using Tapatalk

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Im gonna crown, IM GONNA CROWN! OHHHH YEAH!!!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

Alphabetsoup  (22-12-2011),MilkingMaid  (20-12-2011),MuminMind  (20-12-2011),Witwicky  (20-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tam-I-Am View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxB9mnKYr4M

You need an account to see it - it's for over 18's only. Just looking at the expression on that woman's face it's clear she's a) not making it up and b) not in any pain.
    Thanks Tam!!

I remember during my second birth during the early stages of pushing, there was a definite building of those sensations, but as soon as the tightening passed so too did the building sensations. It was a waterbirth too, I wonder if that plays any part?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Im gonna crown, IM GONNA CROWN! OHHHH YEAH!!!!

Guest Guest
    I've read about it when researching calm birth. After the experience the only thing I felt was my clitorus tear and it didn't feel orgasmic

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've read about it, heard about it, but have never experienced it.