+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Baby monitor

Hey all
    As we are pregnant with number 2 we really don't need much for this baby, but I would really like to get a new monitor as our last one broke after just 12 months. I'd like to get something fairly decent but not keen on the angel care type aponea ones.

I'd really like a video monitor so that I can keep an eye on baby.
    Do u have one?? Wdyt of them???

Bfp!!! Little bug due 25/6/12

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Bump

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

AndrewTheEmu is offline Bubhub Ambassador - tongue in cheek
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't have one but recently found an iPhone baby monitor app.

As long as you have two iPhones, I can be left under bubs crib, the other with you (anywhere in the country) and the stationary one calls you when bub crys.

>$10

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

AndrewTheEmu is offline Bubhub Ambassador - tongue in cheek
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't have one but recently found an iPhone baby monitor app.

As long as you have two iPhones, I can be left under bubs crib, the other with you (anywhere in the country) and the stationary one calls you when bub crys.

>$10 .

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the suggestion but we only have one iPhone and I'm on it all the time.
    This will be the only 'big' thing that we need so happy to spend money for good quality

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Bubhub gave me a Uniden BabyWatch Video monitor to review. Its really good. It has a big screen, its sensitive enough. Id recommend it ETA: I also have an Oricom 500 (not a video monitor) and its fabulous. If i had to choose between the two id pick my Oricom, the only thing that would make it better would be a video.But they are both really good monitors. My Oricom was $150 and i think the Uniden is worth $130.
    Last edited by IndigoJ; 19-12-2011 at 22:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    Bubhub gave me a Uniden BabyWatch Video monitor to review. Its really good. It has a big screen, its sensitive enough. Id recommend it
    Thanks I'll check it out

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have an oricom as well, I think it's the 700, and it is fantastic!! The only thing I hate about it is the battery life when I take it off the base charger...I am on my second battery, and it is completely dead within 5 minutes. I leave it on the base now. The picture is perfect as is the audio...worth every cent!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub....please forgive the bloody auto-correct!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia78 View Post
    I have an oricom as well, I think it's the 700, and it is fantastic!! The only thing I hate about it is the battery life when I take it off the base charger...I am on my second battery, and it is completely dead within 5 minutes. I leave it on the base now. The picture is perfect as is the audio...worth every cent!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub....please forgive the bloody auto-correct!
    Thats strange. Has it always done that? My parent unit can be off the charge for almost 2 days before it dies. My guess is yours is faulty?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    Thats strange. Has it always done that? My parent unit can be off the charge for almost 2 days before it dies. My guess is yours is faulty?
    My oricom 700 is the same. Battery doesn't last long at all off the charger. I am also on my second batter after 6 months the first one died. Also had the parent unit charger die on me. Both were replaced hassle free within 3 days for free by oricom. Lucky their customer service is great because its a great video monitor that i don't want to replace.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    Last edited by Jess1889; 19-12-2011 at 23:04.