+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Do you make an announcement

Before deleting a stack of people from facebook? Or after? Or not at all?

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Not at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I used to, but not any more. What's the point in doing that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Nope i dont, most of my friends do

Sent from my U8510 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    I used to, but not any more. What's the point in doing that?
    That's what I think, too. I just deleted over 60 people, with another 20 I don't know about. There will be repurcussions if I delete the others so I don't really know what to do other than hide them and pretend they don't exist.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by share a book View Post
    That's what I think, too. I just deleted over 60 people, with another 20 I don't know about. There will be repurcussions if I delete the others so I don't really know what to do other than hide them and pretend they don't exist.
    Yeah I did a cull the other day too. I even stepped into the danger zone and deleted the people I was keeping just to keep the peace. It's not my problem if they view facebook as a true perspective of friendship/relationship value, IYKWIM? If they have a problem with it, then it is their problem, not mine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    Yeah I did a cull the other day too. I even stepped into the danger zone and deleted the people I was keeping just to keep the peace. It's not my problem if they view facebook as a true perspective of friendship/relationship value, IYKWIM? If they have a problem with it, then it is their problem, not mine.
    I don't want to cause any family dramas right before christmas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by share a book View Post
    I don't want to cause any family dramas right before christmas.
    Know the feeling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope, i just cull. Why cause the drama?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nope! If you have annoyed me enough to make me delete you from FB then you would certainly know why you had annoyed me IRL!

I deleted a lady I went to school with because she would post those idiotic things about refugees getting more benefits than everyone else, or how they are "taking over" etc..then she posted one on my wall... I was so angry! She knew I hated that stuff...we had a big fight once because she wouldn't go out for dinner at a Chinese restaurant, thats how racist she is! I felt sorry for her..she hasn't had the best life and is a little delayed, but man I was irritated, and embarrassed that others would see it on my wall and think I agreed! I almost felt the need to apologise to some of my friends who are not Aus born!