+ Reply to Thread
    DreamsIntoReality is offline Each day gives hope to fulfilling our dreams!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 33 + 3 feeling pressure.... (sorry if TMI)

I am currently 33 + 3, I am feeling a lot of pressure in my vagina, it's been there for a few days. It's worse if I have been walking for a bit. Some days the pressure is quite a lot, it feels like my vagina is going to explode.
    I had a midwife appointment at the start of last week and she said bubs head is down, the pain didn't come until a few days later.

Have you experienced this feeling and what can you do for it?

I have talked to a few people that had this sort of thing after 37-38 weeks and it stayed until birth. Has anyone else had it earlier than 37-38 weeks?

Using my mobile to access bubhub again ;-)
    Last edited by DreamsIntoReality; 19-12-2011 at 16:12.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsIntoReality For This Useful Post:

Sara87  (19-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OOOhhhh yes! It's a strange and uncomfortable feeling like your insides are going to come out! Your body is preparing for birth - your cervix is ripening, the blood is pumping into your nether region, your baby's head is putting pressure on the birth canal. It's great!! It's all happening nicely. Now try to relax and have confidence that your body knows what it's doing, it's producing all those hormones you need to birth your baby. I'm excited for you (and a little envious). You will have a baby within a few months! In saying that, if you are really, really uncomfortable, leaking fluid or anything else concerns you, get yourself to the doctor. Best of luck.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jaesmummy For This Useful Post:

Sara87  (19-12-2011)

DreamsIntoReality is offline Each day gives hope to fulfilling our dreams!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your reply Jaesmummy :-).

I am being one of those 1st time mummy's and getting used to everything and questioning everything. It is such an amazing experience and I haven't really had any pregnancy symptoms until the last couple of weeks.

The ladies I spoke to, said they went into labour 2-3 weeks after the pains started, I was just hoping that was not the case with all pregnancies as I am in the process of moving interstate over the next 2 weeks.

Using my mobile to access bubhub again ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had it from about then with DD2 as well - felt like she was going to fall out. I was induced at 10 days over with her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had this for the last week, I am 32 weeks. Its uncomfortable! lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Being a first time mum is thrilling but a little scary too I remember. You're ploughing into the unknown! But what an adventure! Try to relax, you'll know when the time comes... you'll feel it in yourself. It's almost impossible to predict when your baby is going to arrive - I know, I've tried to do it 7 times! But I've always managed to still be surprised. Sometimes something happens like what you have or you lose the mucus plug or you have regular contractions, and you think the baby will be here in a week or two and you end up waiting and waiting. Or one day, when you don't expect it, your waters break and you have a baby a little too early. Whenever it happens, it's generally the most inconvenient time!!! Good luck with everything, I'm really excited for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup im 32 weeks (with my 3rd) and I have been getting it for 2 weeks now. I cant remember when I did with my boys...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im due in feb too - just over 32 weeks and have been getting major pressure too. this is my forth bub though, and i have an irritable uterus. I dont remember the pressure this early with my other 3. hopefully its a sign bub will come before due date lol