+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Best Santa in Perth?

Where's the best Santa in Perth?? We went to myer in Perth city last yr and Santa looked and acted stoned!!! He also had a whinge cos my 5 month old son drawled on him... Was the most tiniest drawl as well!!! What's the Santa at Myers Perth city like this yr??

Thanks
    Reviews
    DJ's in the city was a lovely old bloke who held our newborn like an expert last Thursday. He was also very good and patient with the screaming toddler who came after us. The two young photography girls were also experts in distraction! We are very happy with our pic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope the Santa who was at the carols in the city last night, is not in a store! He repeatedly swore, to which my kids kept screaming out, did you hear that Mum!! Very embarrassing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Santa at joondalup there's two one with a fake beard that doesn't smile or anything and then there's the one with the real beard smiles for the picture and even talks to the little ones aswell for a good minute or so before and after picture then passes them a Christmas book he's great!

loop is offline Two kiddos keeping me on my toes :-)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    There's one santa at Karrinyup who is lovely! He seems to be there most of the time, real beard, big belly and wonderful rumbling voice. A pro with the kids at getting them calm and smiley for the pic too. Just never know when he's on duty I guess....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    If you are going to Santaland in myer city then I recommend you get there at the crack of dawn because we got there before 10am yesterday and the wait was almost 2 hours

My girls were so disappointed. We went to the DJs Santa after that and he was very patient and tried to connect with every child who lined up for him :-)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaC For This Useful Post:

FrogsnSnails  (21-12-2011)