+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Bit creepy...

So obviously we have 2 next door neighbours. The one to the right of us in a 2 storey house, and the neighbour on the left who we share a driveway with. Now on the driveway side of our house, right at the end of the driveway which is about 20m long, we have a 3/4 sized door where we can access under our house. We have a sloping driveway so quite a bit of storage space under our house at the back.

Anyway, we are doing renovations at the moment with a big ladder at the back of our house. The next door neighbour on the right who we don't share the driveway with came and knocked on our door today asking if he could borrow the ladder. I said no because it's not ours, it's the builder's ladder. He said, "no, not that one, the one under your house."

My partner said the ladder he borrowed was right under the house, not really visible by just looking in the door, he must've been looking under there.

Feeling a bit violated to come all the way down our driveway and look under our house??? Strange. Something I would never do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Eew! Yep creepy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    lucky guess?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol my neighbour to the right recently had a long convo with me about the neighbour to the left's renos... I asked how he knew and he said he'd taken a look inside when they were out!!

I have no doubt he's done the same to us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Could he have seen it being stashed in their one time?

My mum's neighbours that were just moving in said hi to her out the front of her house, and proceeded to say - of when your lemon tree fruits we'd love to have some. She swears they can't see the tree from the front or back of their house! So she's freaked out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Creepy McCreep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Sorry, I was just hanging about and saw the ladder, and told my husband. I would also like to borrow a few other things... but if it's too much trouble , and what's wrong with wanting to be a friendly neighbour any way?