+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dear trucks,
    I understand that your vehicle is bigger than mine, however I was actually there first and you trying to barrel me out of the way is not just rude its dangerous!!! Perhaps you could check your blind spot next time? Oh and a 'wave' of apology wouldn't go astray either >:l

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaC For This Useful Post:

laurea  (19-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha Ha that was good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by funnymama View Post
    Dear Horn Honker,

If you are behind me and there is a line of traffic in front of me slowing or stopped, there is obviously somethng else going on! Don't sit there in your big car with your arm out the window, honking your horn, banging your wheel and yelling. It's really not helpful, it just adds to the situation and you look like an overgrown brat. Also, it puts me in 'protective tiger mode' if my son is in the car and you may find my own attitude spilling over toward you. This situation also applies in car parks when a 'not so confident' driver is trying to get out of a parking space. I know its frustrating to watch and to wait for but having your input is not helpful to them and they don't need the added stress. I also suspect such rage is not helpful for your blood pressure and the last thing I want is to be giving some redfaced, mouth frothing idiot CPR because you have given yourself a heartattack.
    Ha Ha, that was gooood

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Also it's rain, not bombs falling from the sky so no need to drive like a maniac!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to haveheart For This Useful Post:

Shoopuf  (19-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Dear Adelaide ferals,

Car horns were designed to warn others of danger, they were NOT made to be a bullying tactic. I drive a small, 4 cylander car, I am NOT turning in front of traffic and slowing everyone else down just because YOU are impatient. Toot all you want, all it makes me do is think you're a bogan.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benji For This Useful Post:

FullTimeDada  (20-12-2011),laurea  (19-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sounds like the moron who tried taking dd and I out the other day benji...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneNowOneLater View Post
    Sounds like the moron who tried taking dd and I out the other day benji...
    Soooo many bad drivers out there. Driving in peak hour traffic twice a day every freaking weekday, I believe half of these people shouldn't even have their damn licence.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Can I add in trolley rage? Idiot this morning put her trolley in line with my pram blocking the aisle. So I pushed the pram out of the way to let this bloke through. But he didn't even wait for me to move out the way, so pushed his trolley through the gap between her trolley and my 26 week belly. Didn't even register when I said "hey, want to wait for me to get out the way mate?" He's lucky he didn't hit me 'cause I just might have hit him back!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear angry L-driver instructor.

Just because I'm a little more advanced then the student you're teaching to drive 20kms slower in the right hand lane, doesn't mean you can flip me the bird when I overtake doing the speed limit.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay87 For This Useful Post:

laurea  (19-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LG View Post
    Dear highway drivers,

If you are doing 10km under the speed limit, I will wait a safe distance behind you and then pass you at the next overtaking lane or safe place to overtake....so DON'T EFFING SPEED UP AND SUDDENLY GO *OVER* THE SPEED LIMIT JUST AS I PULL OUT TO OVERTAKE! YOU COULD GET US BOTH FOCKING KILLED!!!!!!!
    Freaking hate it when people do this!!!!!! If I overtake you, for gods sake don't take it personally!!
    Agreed!

When my daughter was a baby i overtook a man doing 10ks under the speed limit he took this VERY personally and instead of overtaking us he tried to run us off the road I wish i was joking but he seriously tried to kill us. Some angry middle aged man - people are scary