+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dear alien visitors, please do not drive on our roads if you are not going to comply with our laws or use common sense!!!!

Do NOT brake on the middle of a HUGE roundabout on an extremely busy highway because "you thought you saw something" and had me managing to get to a screeching halt 5mm off your rear bumper! (Thank God for ABS brakes).

Will come back for more later lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mystical mumma View Post
    if ur gunna ride my @rse at least pull my hair aswell!
    I was looking for a good quote to make my own bumper sticker. I think this one wins hands down

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Don't put your blinker on halfway through the roundabout and then have the nerve to give me the finger because I pulled out in front of you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just because i choose to do the speed limit you don't need to fly around me angrily .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    STOP TRYING TO RUN ME OVER!!!

I do not know what it is about the street that I walk along to get to the shop but it seems that most drivers think that if they are turning at a green light they don't have to look for pedestrians ALSO facing a green walking light.

After many near misses on that street I was the first person at the accident where a driver just plowed into a mum & toddler. All the driver kept saying was '...the light was green...' she was in shock, but she was being honest, that's how the drivers around here obviously think it works. If your facing a green light you can just run over pedestrians!!!

The mum & toddler were fine (scratched & shaken) The toddler is in Jasper's room at daycare & was at daycare the next day. *phew*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thats so scary Rach lucky they were ok!

Stay in your own bloody lane and USE YOUR FREAKING INDICATORS!!!!!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to *Chels* For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (18-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post

Meanwhile, Im still baffled as to why West Australians are apparently born without the ability to merge properly.
    'OMG TWO LANES ARE TURNING INTO ONE?!?!?!?! *slams on brakes*'
    YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Agree 110%!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Dear highway drivers,

If you are doing 10km under the speed limit, I will wait a safe distance behind you and then pass you at the next overtaking lane or safe place to overtake....so DON'T EFFING SPEED UP AND SUDDENLY GO *OVER* THE SPEED LIMIT JUST AS I PULL OUT TO OVERTAKE! YOU COULD GET US BOTH FOCKING KILLED!!!!!!!
    Freaking hate it when people do this!!!!!! If I overtake you, for gods sake don't take it personally!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

jenrose  (19-12-2011),Maybelline  (19-12-2011),MrJones&Me  (18-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LG View Post
    Dear highway drivers,

If you are doing 10km under the speed limit, I will wait a safe distance behind you and then pass you at the next overtaking lane or safe place to overtake....so DON'T EFFING SPEED UP AND SUDDENLY GO *OVER* THE SPEED LIMIT JUST AS I PULL OUT TO OVERTAKE! YOU COULD GET US BOTH FOCKING KILLED!!!!!!!
    Freaking hate it when people do this!!!!!! If I overtake you, for gods sake don't take it personally!!
    YESSSSSSSSSS!!!! Had this happening to me this afternoon when driving home from my parents. A red P-Plater in a pimped up Commodore was doing 90km/h in a 110km/h zone. I remember thinking how impressed I was about finding a P-plater sticking to the limit.
    Anyway, as soon as I get into the right lane to overtake him, this kid gives me the middle finger and speeds up. I tried to slow down and move back in behind him, but he slowed down too. I tried to go over the limit to get in ahead of him, but he sped up too. Either way, he would NOT let me back into the left lane.
    Why on earth he was playing Russian roulette with me and my son's life, is beyond me Maybe it's because I have a tiny Nissan Micra and am allowed by law to drive faster (and overtake) than his pimped up Commodore. Dunno.
    All I know is that he had 5 other kids in the car and had he made 1 wrong move, he could've wiped out 8 lives in one hit.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Applying the Ostrich philosophy on the road is not safe. Just because you don't look at me, doesn't mean I'm not there.

The indicator exists to indicate your intention to change lanes/turn etc and should be used in advance, not just to meet a statutory obligation as you cross the line.

Motor cyclists - please help me help you by not cutting in and out of lanes, sitting in my blind spot and passing on the right.