+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DD's first name is after a character in one of my favourite books and I've wanted to call my daughter that for about 10 years. DH liked the name as well as it's quite traditional and he likes traditional names.

Her middle name is the only other girl's name that we both liked.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dd's name means reborn and because dh & I had made big changes in our lives and she was born from the positive changes we had made. Her name is Renae. Her middle name is my late Aunt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DS - first name was the only one we liked, also we found out it was a form of FIL name and thought that was nice..his middle name is DH's late grandfathers.

DD1 - First name was my childhood favourite name, thankfully DH also loved it, her middle name Isabella for my mother's Italian side of the family.

DD2 - first name we loved and thought went beautifully with DD1's name, middle name Grace we thought sounded gorgeous, i originally wanted as a first name but DH preferred as a mn.

Similar Threads

1. Which would you choose?
    By CluckySC in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 23-07-2012, 13:38
  2. What would you choose??
    By Theboys&me in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 11:26
  3. Help me choose a new car!!!
    By PinkIsTheNewBlack in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 7