+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    eBay, end of season sales etc

Having two of same sex for hand me downs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I agree with the PP about shipping from the US. I use hopshopgo and order from gap/old navy, Carter's/ Oshkosh and get massive bargains. Earlier this year I did a big order- lots of kids clothes, some maternity for me, a few things for DH, all up it was $800 (Including international shipping) for 5 pairs of shoes (1 for me, 2 pairs of kids converse and 2 pairs of kids sandals that are over $120/pair here) plus 63 items of clothing. I won't have to buy kids clothes for any of my three all next year.
    I've also recently discovered endless.com who do free shipping to Australia with orders of over $100. I have an app called pitter pad on my iPad that measures kids feet and have ordered kids and adult shoes from there. DH just got three pairs of fashion sneakers (leather pro-keds, pumas and a converse-type pair for $112)- and they arrived just a couple of days after we ordered them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    ^^yes endless.com is great for kids shoes, so much more variety and my order came within a week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Subscribing

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I make all of my girl's skirts, dresses and shirts. I also make her hats and underwear, singlets and pjs.

I only need to buy her shoes and socks.

It's very cheap, a skirt will cost me about $1, and I can choose what colour, fabric, print and length I want.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subscribing also.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ^^^me toooo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pumpkin Patch my kids live in the stuff!! i find their clothing lovely & great quality.
    bonus is im signed up to emails/fb and get all their sales in advance. i just fill the basket from time to time then when a 20% off + free delivery comes along i buy it all best thing is the prices are already discounted prior to the 20% off as there's a sale section for summer & winter

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    shop online! I love GAP when the US dollar is weak . They have gorgeous quality clothes esp pants and shorts and I get them for around $13 (look out for sales). this site currently has a nothing over $10 sale. I have bought about $300 worth of clothing and the quality is outstanding!...and the items are gorgeous too http://www.lookingatyoukid.com.au/ca...ng-over-%2410/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    I'm the same, I just bought all of DS winter wardrobe from the Thanksgiving day black friday sales at gap.com and ralphlauren .com, I am buying polo t shirts for $5 , polo shirts for $14 , gap jeans for $10 , gap hoodies for $15 , 8 pairs of socks for $5 , people assume I am paying so much for them when in theory they pay more for target clothes, plus the variety especially for boys is so much better ( even with postage which we worked out averages an extra 20% so my polo t shirt came to $6!) we do a big shop between a few of my friends, sisters and share the postage costs, the best sale times for the USA are: after xmas, spring break ( around easter ) , summer sales ( june) thanksgiving day sales ( end November )
    i have tried buying from Ralph Lauren but the site said it doesn't ship to Aus .can you link me to the site you use?