+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Why won't you stay clean?!

MY HOUSE WILL NOT STAY CLEAN D: I don't even have children yet to mess it up, it's all df!
    He 'cleans' by putting his dirty plates on the bookshelf instead of walking to the kitchen and he changes his towel every week.....

How do you keep your house clean??

__
    If you have sex you'll get pregnant and die.

Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    i am hoping to reinstate my cleaning day. one day a week when i do the floors, bathroom, kitchen (washing up every day or two, but with this i mean the stove and stuff too). only way i could do it. haven't done a proper job of it in 2 months since my breakup. sigh.

Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    and i hear you on the dirty plates! xp left hers on the coffee table. until i cleaned them a few days later. ugh. she also left her socks lying around the house. inside out. she should have been born a man.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by backgroundnoise View Post
    How do you keep your house clean??
    By being anal about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you find out let me know. I did a proper clean on thursday because people were coming over on friday. Went out most of the day and I still had to spend 45 minutes cleaning before everyone came over yesterday.
    I would be so embarrassed if someone just dropped in.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tried having a cleaning day but it never worked because the place would be clean that day so I wouldn't have much to do and then over the couple days after it would be like a bomb hit and I never had time to clean because of work and studying.
    Now I've cleaned twice this week and scrubbed the bathroom and I can bet in two days time I'll have something new to spend a couple hours scrubbing. >
    Thank God df's mates are the only people who unexpectedly drop in, as they don't care what the place looks like.

__
    If you have sex you'll get pregnant and die.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    By being anal about it
    Yep. By constantly staying on top of it. It's ALL I DO!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I try and clean a little bit each day and then do the washing Saturday morning...My house looks messy again only hours after I've cleaned it, I don't have kids messing mine up either just DP and 2 dogs

Who knows what the place will look like once kids are involved

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I would love to know too. Tomorrow i have a massive day of washing and cleaning to only do the same on monday as we go away on tuesday and i want my house to be stunning haha.

I used to keep it in good shape for a few months but then i got really sick and couldnt do a single thing except the bare minimal.

Hopefully once i get back from holidays i can stay on top of it all.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My cousin had a DP like this but she is one hard woman. He kept leaving dirty dishes lying around would come home from work, open tins of spaghetti and leave the tins along with sauce splatters everywhere.

So when he didn't stop after she had asked for the 5th time, she just stopped buying tinned spaghetti. Then she warned that she would serve his dinner up on his unwashed dishes. So she did.

He still wouldn't clean up after himself, so she threw all his dirty dishes in the bin one by one until she only had two plates left, one for her and one for their DS. Her DP was told to eat out the pan with his hands. He now cleans up after himself.