+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: I'm getting a tummy tuck!

Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    No experience but can i say... JEALOUS!!! I am ttc what will be my last baby, after that I'm hoping for a tuck too! Hope it well for you

Wait...what?? Wow!! Lol.

OP, good luck! I'd be interested to know how you go..I'd love a tuck after 2 c-sections!
    Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default I'm getting a tummy tuck!

Hi there Well it turned out that I'm possibly having my jaw surgery in April so my ortho warned against having two big surgeries less than 6 months apart. So I've again postponed the tummy tuck. Looks like it'll be towards the end of this year. I'll be sure to update once things are more final. I'm keen to hear about other's experiences though

Thanks
    Reviews

Gosh so jealous!!!! I need a tummy tuck done after having 2 boys over 10lbs each and 2 c sections. My stomach is a mess. Please keep us up to date with how your appointments go. With private health insurance will it cover most of it? We don't have private health insurance but when I plan to get my tummy tuck I was thinking of just me getting it. How exciting!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Starla then I would recommend doing private health now as you need to wait the 12 months ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelex View Post
    Wait...what?? Wow!! Lol.

OP, good luck! I'd be interested to know how you go..I'd love a tuck after 2 c-sections!
    Haha, I posted that on dec 17 2011, got my bfp jan 1, 2012, here I am a year later with a big post baby belly! I have to lose a bunch of weight before I consider any surgery now!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: I'm getting a tummy tuck!

Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    Haha, I posted that on dec 17 2011, got my bfp jan 1, 2012, here I am a year later with a big post baby belly! I have to lose a bunch of weight before I consider any surgery now!
    it just said Dec 17 (without a year)...had a mini heart attack haha.

I'm ready to get rid of my belly too

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelex View Post
    it just said Dec 17 (without a year)...had a mini heart attack haha.

I'm ready to get rid of my belly too

Oh god, imagine TTC now!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

squirrelex  (08-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    Hi there Well it turned out that I'm possibly having my jaw surgery in April so my ortho warned against having two big surgeries less than 6 months apart. So I've again postponed the tummy tuck. Looks like it'll be towards the end of this year. I'll be sure to update once things are more final. I'm keen to hear about other's experiences though
    Hello! Im just adding in here lol.. I don't need surgery on my mouth but I did get braces last year in November! I'm 22 and pregnant they said my teeth would move faster, they were right!!

I've had them 3 months and noticed a huge amount of difference in my teeth! I will just add I regret paying the extra money for the 'clear' braces or fronts they stain very easily (I eat a lot of tomato based foods though)! They said this would happen. You have to brush your teeth lots, I find flossing difficult and I haven't been brushing frequently because during my pregnancy toothpaste and mouth wash has made me soo sick!!!

I find I eat slower, cut my toast, I avoid cucumber/carrot/hard lollies like redskins etc popcorn etc basically everything they told me too! Eating things like sushi, pasta etc I'm always paranoid I have left over food in my teeth :| so I carry water in my bag to swish around iykwim lol. I'm getting an implant on the side of my teeth as I had a tooth removed and now they are stuffed!

I wish you the best and good luck !!! Mine didn't hurt going on but I haven't worn bands yet!

Thanks
    Reviews

I have seen DR Belt with regards to a breast lift. I really liked him! He was very upfront and likeable. We are waiting to see whether I'm eligible for the Medicare rebate before I make the final decision on the surgery Good luck!

My GP recommended him too, and I found lots of good reports on the old interwebs!

Thanks
    Reviews

Omg 8 more sleeps til my TT!!!! Freaking out :-) lol