+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Kimnus;6280348]Well I am 3dpo and I am going to try and resist POAS like a crazy person until 10dpo....I am going to have to be strong.

Good Luck!

Yesterday I had to run to the bathroom at work twice I thought I was going to wet my pants (symptom spotting), so this morning I caved and used an IC at 4DPO.
    I knew it would be a BFN but got the urge to test out of my system.
    I have a doctors appoint on the 4th so I will use my FRER that morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Kyahl! We won't loose you in the jargon!
    Have you O'd? Are you using OPKs, temping? Hope you manged to get some serious BDing in! Looking forward to symptom spotting on the tww with you all!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to POASADDICT For This Useful Post:

Kyahli  (30-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Line has gradually got darker. So something is definitely going on in there which is relief! Been away camping for a couple of days so took 3 OPKs along! The last test I did was pretty dark but not quite the same as the control line (very similar so BD'd in the tent early this morning just in case haha) waiting out till lunch to test again....will see if line has got lighter of darker. Am not sure if that was the surge yesterday or not! Counting down the hours till I get to POAS again BRING ON THE TWO WEEK WAIT LADIES!
    Baby dust all round

Thanks
    Reviews
    man i am moody!!! lmao and just feeling blah today... thank god that DS#2, and DS #3 are at day care...

well, i worked out my o caluclations and depends if it was a 28 day cycle or a 35 day cycle, would of O'd on 26th or 28th.. have dtd everynight since 22nd(hopefully caught something!! LOL!!) though i havent jumped into buying a opk yet( if i end up with AF i will...)...
    dont know when i should test, or just wait and see if it arrives?? first month trying, so who knows...
    whats peoples thoughts???
    thanks and for all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kyahli - Everyday since the 22nd! My you have been busy!!
    You caught the egg!! At least you know you've done all you can lol!
    So I just pee'd on another OPK and it's a little darker than yesterdays, it just keeps gradually getting darker which is very exciting but I still don't know if it is a true positive......I just want a big fat dark line that makes the control line look pathetic! At least then I'd know where I stand! Now I have to wait till tomorrow to do another test!

Thanks
    Reviews
    BTW I am very jealous of you ladies on the tww, I am soooo impatient!
    Any symptoms yet?
    Good luck all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm producing a tonne of CM today so woohoo! We've DTD every day since xmas eve except the last 2 nights but back on it tonight for another few days! Here's hoping i actually released an egg!

Me (27) & Him (25) = DSD (7), DS (6), DSD (3) & DD (2) plus TTC from Dec 2011 :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck Mummy+T+C! Sounds promising!! Hope it'll be another 1st month trying BFP for you again!!! I do hope this is a lucky thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    POASADDICT- i hope so, or there is something wrong!! lmao... dp must think that i am crazy!!
    Mummy+T+C- when did you O? or when are you going to test??

also what test will pick up the hgc levels better/early?? whats the best...

i feel blah, peeing more regularly already, though i just hope thats a good sign...

Fingers X'd for more BFPs!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope u don't mind if I join? I'm in the Jan thread but this one looks interesting because I'm (hopefully) very close to "O". According to the last 2 mths I O about day 23 I'm now on day 18. Started to notice a test line on opk yest and is a little darker today. We just started ttc #2 last cycle so that was my first month using opk's. I noticed the test line turned pos by about day 3 or 4 of first seeing a test line. So I'm hoping to get that pos opk by Sun.
    How many days of pos opk's do u ladies normally get? Last month I got 2 days of pos, is that norm?
    Babydust to all