+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Best Kitchenaid deal? Help needed asap!

I'm helping my Dad buy my Mum a Kitchenaid for Christmas, but I have no idea where to get the best deal from and what the best deal is??!! I've seen $749 as a price at various shops, but I've just seen it on signs out the front of shops, not looked at the details. I've got a newborn & an almost 5yo and I really don't want to go from shop to shop researching the best deal. I really don't want to go & buy one at all (in terms of logistics), but Dad is going away tomorrow morning (nowhere near shops that stock these) til Christmas Eve, so he really needs my help.

So, any suggestions of where to get one in Melbourne for a good deal (in terms of price and/or bonuses with it) would be much appreciated. Thanks heaps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What's your budget..? Did it have to be kitchen aid. They are awesome though! Lol.
    We just got mum breville one with a free icecream maker from the good guys reduced from $429 to $278.
    Last edited by faroutbrusselsprout; 16-12-2011 at 21:04.

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I'm buying a kitchenaid as a gift too, best deal I have found is at yourhomedepot and just add com.au to that
    Eta - forgot to add that shipping is free
    Last edited by Mod-biscotti; 16-12-2011 at 21:03.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-biscotti For This Useful Post:

mim1  (16-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peters of Kensington. I'm fairly sure you are still within the shipping window for Christmas.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NancyBlackett For This Useful Post:

mim1  (16-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by faroutbrusselsprout View Post
    What's your budget..? Did it have to be kitchen aid. They are awesome though! Lol.
    We just got mum breville one with a free icecream maker from the good guys reduced from $429 to $278.
    I have a Kitchenaid & I love it. I'm scared to buy something else only to find it's extremely inferior. Kitchenaids are expensive though and $278 is a pretty impressive price! It's hard cause salespeople at their respective shops will all try & push their own products and I'm not sure if the cheaper mixers are going to be good enough or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mim1 View Post
    I have a Kitchenaid & I love it. I'm scared to buy something else only to find it's extremely inferior. Kitchenaids are expensive though and $278 is a pretty impressive price! It's hard cause salespeople at their respective shops will all try & push their own products and I'm not sure if the cheaper mixers are going to be good enough or not.
    Yeah fair call. They are great appliances!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subscribing because I want to get one too !

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mim1 View Post
    I have a Kitchenaid & I love it. I'm scared to buy something else only to find it's inferior .
    I love my Kitchenaid too, I never put it away, it's a permanent fixture on my bench
    I have had cheaper mixers in the past but honestly, they just really don't match up (for me anyway). The closest I have is my Dualit hand mixer that I use for quick jobs (cream, scrambled eggs etc) but it's not a stand mixer though.