+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    I always do a Donna Hay number when I cant be bothered slicing dicing and frying. I think its called chicken with honey and haloumi.
    Basically it is chicken breast and chunks of haloumi topped with lemon juice, lemon zest, thyme, honey and just baked in oven for half hour. Its so easy fast and only gives me one dish to wash oh and its served with rocket and fresh figs.
    Yeah that's the one I mentioned. My workmate was telling me about it and it sounds great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic Hiss View Post
    Yeah that's the one I mentioned. My workmate was telling me about it and it sounds great.
    Sorry Majestic How blind am I yes you did mention it.... It's a good one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Donna Hay has heaps of great 'chuck everything in one tray the oven' dishes. I think she has one with chicken, olive, red capsicum, lemon, herbs and potatoes too.

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    A lot of my 'easy meals' have been mentioned already, but here they are anyway:

- Packet ravioli & sauce from cold section of the supermarket.
    - BBQ chicken with store bought coleslaw and bread (literally means no cooking )
    - Donna Hay quick pasta recipe (grated zucchini, chilli & bacon).
    - Eggs on toast
    - Ham sandwiches
    - Nachos
    - Pizza (pita bread as base)
    - Tuna pasta bake (Leggos jar, stir through penne and top with cheese then bake)
    - 'Picky dinner' (involves cheese/crackers/olives/bread etc)
    - Loaded potatoes
    - Omelette or frittata

Opinionated is offline Winner 2009 - Best Avatar
    You know you love me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Take-away options are really crummy for me, unless I do a 60km round trip. I always have home made soup, bolognaise sauce and easy things in the freezer. If I can't be bothered even doing those, eggs and toast or beans and toast are my lazy meals.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We do the continental honey mustard chicken on a bed of changs noodles...as a matter of fact we has it last night lol

GrabbyCrabby is offline She is everything I need, that I never knew I wanted... She is everything I want, that I never knew I needed...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Two skinless sausages wrapped in half a sheet of puff pastry, into the oven makes wickedly easy sausage rolls . Guess what we're eating for lunch?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I make a lentil salad when I am being really lazy. Just rinse a tin of brown lentils, stir in a small tin of tuna, a cooked bag of steam fresh veggies and some salad dressing. It is actually really nice, filling, cheap and easy. also nice to add some feta if I have some too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    tuna salad - tomato, cucumber, avocado, tuna, oil and salt

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a freezer full of leftovers in single serve containets, otherwise we have what I call a "platter" which is a selection of cheese, rice crackers, and raw veges like capsicum, peas, beans, carrot, cucumber, celery, etc.which is more filling than it sounds. This week I have had salad rolls every night.