+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Question For those who had implantation bleeding...

Hi ladies..Im just a bit confused. Tuesday (CD34) I had cramps that felt like AF. Wednesday (CD35) I got spotting..pinkish discharge. So I wore a tampon to bed that night because usually when I get spotting AF arrives full force the next day. Anyway..when I took it out Thursday (CD36) afternoon there was only a little bit of blood on it. So I wore nothing and there was only some brown blood/discharge when I wiped. I wore a pad to bed last night thinking that maybe AF would show up properly today but still nothing. Still only the brownish blood when I wipe.

Im a bit confused. Since coming off the pill my cycles have been 42, 35, and 37 days.This cycle I got a positive OPK on Thursday 1st December (CD22) Im CD37 today. I had a weird dream last night that there was a lady murdering people at this function we were attending but I wasnt concerned with it because Id done a pee test on a FR and it was showing the biggest BFP Ive ever seen.

I know it was just a dream but it got me thinking that maybe this is implantation? Does it sound likely to those of you who have had implantation? Or do you think its more of a case of my cycle being all weird? Thanks for your help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you done a test? I only ask because it sounds very similar to my first pregnancy, started with light spotting and I figured AF was on her way and over the next three days it never got heavy and was never more than a little discharge. By the 4th day I was convinced there was something more going on and I took a test and to my surprise a BFP!

Good luck and I hope your dream comes true ... ohh I should mention I have had dreams twice about BFP's and both times I got one not long after.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No I havent tested..Im too scared to see a BFN. I think Ill wait it out a couple of days before I test..Its just really weird thats all. Thanks for the well wishes and advice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I know you are asking about implatation bleeding but just had to say crazy, vivid dreams that make you wake up saying WTF are a preggo symptom to me.

Hope it's a sign for you, good luck
    Wish our bodies didn't confuse us so much

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Electric Rodeo For This Useful Post:

starflame  (16-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes that sounds like the implantation bleeding i had

I had similar 4 days of muck the AF starting properly the 2 months before that & exhaustion like you wouldn't believe But was my iron levels crashing
    So Poor Hubby i told him i had AF 3 days of muck then nothing & then 4 days later i tell him well that may not be & we should test
    Think i got a BFN then a BFP a week later? But i'm not quite sure about thatbaby dust to you
    Also i'm now 27 weeks