Does anyone else have an 8 month old that hardly eats any solids?
DS had a stage at 6/7 months when he used to eat quite a lot (depending on what I offered him) but has always preferred his boobie. He won't even drink water from a sippy cup.
I'm not stressing as I know boobie is his main source of nutrition up till 12 months but it still feels wierd having an 8 month old going days with hardly anything but milk in him.
On a good day this is what he eats:
* A few spoons of iron fortified cereal for breaky (sometimes mixed with yoghurt)
* A piece of fruit or cracker to chew on for morning tea (he doesn't actually "eat" finger foods yet - normal?)
* A few spoons of mashed mango or banana for lunch
* A piece of veg or cheese to chew on again for snack
* And a few spoons of meat and veg mash for dinner
ETA: On a "bad" day he eats nothing.