+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Jan 2012 IVF

Hi ladies, I've jumped from the Dec thread, hoping January will be our month!
    We will hopefully be doing our first FET as our last two FET cycles were cancelled.
    and to you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in the exactly same boat. My cycle is almost definitely getting cancelled if I don't ovulate today. So il hopefully be a early January cycle. Pity I didn't get a positive for a Christmas present : (

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone I will hopefully be having a FET in January after December was cancelled! Hoping that 2012 will be our year! We have one last embie before we have to do it all again so I am hoping this is a sticky one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sitting- I too was hoping for a great Christmas surprise. but let's hope we ring in the new year with completed cycles and positive results! Are you doing a FET cycle? Has your fs talked about a stim cycle?

Emmy hello and welcome, it only takes one so hoe many FET have you done, my two FET have both been cancelled so I can't compare it to s fresh cycle, but the ladies on BH say its a breeze

Atm I've found the bub hub app for my ph which is handy because I can read everyone's posts, but I'm not sure how to post on it, any ideas?? Also does anyone know how to store threads as favourites on the app?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi bon Bon and waiting!
    I have done 2 FETS and this months cycle was cancelled because my bloods weren't right! This year has been the biggest roller coaster of my life with 3 operations and starting on the IVF journey! It all came to a head last week when my twin sister announced her pregnancy, my mum flew to England as my grandfather is dying and my cycle got cancelled! However I am hoping that 2011 was just not a great year and that 2012 will bring me a little baby!

Waiting and Bon Bon how come your cycles were cancelled?
    for us all in January and thanks for the warm welcome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emmy- you sound so calm for such a terrible year! I would be a wreck! Hearing your sis is expecting must have brought mixed feelings, wouldn't it be great if you are expecting together!!!
    My cycles are being cancelled because I'm not ovulating, I get my period tho so I'm kinda frustrated at my body for not doing what its suppose to

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    That must be so annoying bonbon! I have had a pretty bad year but I keep going hoping that 2012 will be our year! I have also started acupuncture which I find really relaxing! Looking forward to Christmas hOlidays!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,
    I am going to jump onto the jan 2012 thread too. After falling preg on our first IVF cycle in Oct and resulting in ectopic. We will be ready to roll again in Jan.
    I see you are in the Jan thread to Emmy!! Keep you chin up and keep cycling girl, 2012 will be our year I just know it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies!

I really hope 2012 is for all of us..

There is a January thread here already, feel free to pop over!

X

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hoping for a positive 2012 for everyone not long now i will begin pill popping on my next af in jan which is about the 14th so wont expect to start sniffing til feb but i will be here to cheer the jan ladys on

11. The Following User Says Thank You to b4us For This Useful Post:

Bonbonn  (19-12-2011)