+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

had an ultrasound today and the sonographer found our lil peanut and the beginnings of the placenta..."i see a lil home"...she said,...she put us at 4weeks and 6 days...so she recommended another blood test to ensure the HcG level rises and to go back in 3 weeks for another scan....so i think i have a sticky *i hope that's the correct format in which to use that terminology*!

will keep you posted! thanks for everyones input!...xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, I am having a similar thing happening. I am so upset at the moment and trying not to get all emotional and cry. I just found out today that my HGC levels are low & not sure what to think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Is23,

im going back to the doctor tomorrow to request more bloods to ensure the HcG level is rising, i think if i find out that its rising, i might feel a bit better...i wont be 100% certain until i have this next scan.....still having pregnancy symptons...ie: increased app, fatigue and super sore boobies...touch wood no cramping or bleeding....so finders crossed for us both that we still stay sticky!!
    not long, handg in there! Its hard not to stress, i cried for 2 days before my scan...let me know how u go!
    xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok...so went to the doctor today for results, there werent in yet so ive been refereed to have another blood test (tmorrow)....he said if my level dosen't rise...it was at 241 last week ( 4 weeks along)...that i wont need the referal for the ultrasound and my pregnancy is non-viable...im not too impressed as he seems to putting a lot of negativty on this....so i went and bought teh same pregnancy test (crystal clear) that i originally used.....first time positive very faint, today....much darker!..is that a sign my level is rising as well?????...frwaking out a lil....wont get blood and ultrasound results til tuesday now......staying positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    lilbump your dr sounds like mine! He has obviously made up his mind that I've miscarried so I'm getting a second opinion and going to another dr to get more bloods done.

Good luck *hugs* it can be so stressful

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all...
    just got back from the doctor's (a new one, not the "crazy old" on, as my new doctor described him)...all is good, hcg level went from 231 on the 15th to 5974 on the 20th, doctor said no need for another scan until 12 weeks....am so ****ed that the other doctor put me through all this crap and stress, my new doctor couldnt believe he sent me for an ultrasound so early or even suggested anything as my hcg was in 'good range'.....always get another option!!!...currently 6 weeks and 1 day along, can finally breathe a lil easier...=]