+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Anyone been watching undercover princess??

My god, I am totally addicted to this show!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I watched the first episode. I think the German girl's a crack up and the African girl very picky, but funny also. My heart felt so sorry for the Indian lady, she is so meek and mild and is swamped by the other two stronger personalities, but I think she is by far and away the most attractive out of the three on the inside and out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    oh you should have kept watching it got really, really good. I am spoiler alert for you or you could go catch up.

Next week they go back home and take ppl from UK with them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm definitely looking this up lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttoneska View Post
    oh you should have kept watching it got really, really good. I am spoiler alert for you or you could go catch up.

Next week they go back home and take ppl from UK with them.
    I know, I wanted to see the rest of the episodes, but I forgot to tape them on the IQ. I will have to wait for the repeats as I'm itching to see what happened!

Thanks
    Reviews
    mummykitty - its great. I think its on ABC or SBS or something like that?? 3 princess go undercover in the UK to meet a husband - they there 3wks and then they have to pick someone to take home with them.

The princesses are
    1. young german girl (23ish maybe) - she is thin, pretty, blonde hair. She is also a model at home. She a celebrity. She makes lots of rude jokes and is looking for a sexy boy.
    2. African girl - she is 32ish I think. Like PP said she is really picky. She has abig list of questions that she askes everyone potential man she meets - they must be single, never married, no children, god fearing, not drink, not smoke and a whole list of other things. She is a famour singer in her home country and also just famour for being royality.
    3. Indian lady - she is around 30 too I think. She is really sweet, but very shy, from a very protective family and culture. She dresses quite daggy and dating doesn't come naturally to her.

The girls all live together and have to look after themselves - they have been raised with servants/help and have no idea how to do anything. They have to cook, clean and all that stuff. One of them puts the cups in the dishwasher the right way up and they all fill with water. The indian lady has trouble dressing herself as she has never had to do that.

But they are all lovely and enjoying the experience of freedom, of walking down the street and not being recognised and of just being everyday ppl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I watched the Under Cover Prince ones and they were a hoot! I used to love watching them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Uniquey View Post
    I watched the Under Cover Prince ones and they were a hoot! I used to love watching them.
    yeh DH said we had watched them but I don't know if I remember - was it the one with the gay Indian guy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yes! The gay Indian guy was an absolute hoot!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh he was funny.. i can't really remember the other guys. I know there was african bloke from a tribe that didn't really accept gay ppl and he was struggling with it all. And the other prince was tryign to make them all friends.

Did any of them meet anyone decent?