+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pregnancy didn't make them firmer or change the tissue/ muscle at all?... Didn't grow at all as they prepared cholostrum etc? I am aware that there are added changes while breastfeeding but most of those start in pregnancy and end with feeding so even the mums I've known who have taken the tablets have reported the same differences in their breasts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Not with the boys but with this bub yep. Don't stress I'm not attacking BFing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mostly curiosity sorry.. A little edgy as I hate the idea my breasts are ruined (fed close to 5 years consecutively) and I don't Like how often it's put out there tbh as it's one of the bigger obstacles I face when supporting other young mums *facepalm*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mummykitty View Post
    Mostly curiosity sorry.. A little edgy as I hate the idea my breasts are ruined (fed close to 5 years consecutively) and I don't Like how often it's put out there tbh as it's one of the bigger obstacles I face when supporting other young mums *facepalm*
    Pfft I've met girls who haven't had kids who have questionable looking boobs lol so no I don't think its all down to feeding at all. I think its the same as everything else about pregnancy and babies- it affects different people differently.

Though it is still one reason I wont BF. I know its not always true but I wont risk it. So I understand it must be very frustrating when trying to teach people about the benefits while combatting the cosmetic side of it too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would wait until after you've finished having kids. I know people who have implants and have then gone on to have more kids and they're boobs change and soften etc. and they end up getting them re-done.

For arguments sake, it was breastfeeding that did the damage to my boobs. They didn't grow or change at all any of the three times I was pregnant. But *shrugs* totally worth it

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had mine done 6 years ago..had a baby breast fed ..they look just the same..FABULOUS!!!
    I wouldn't get saline..go for sil gel..feel way better..
    be sure your willing to fork out another $13 000 in about 10/15 years ..as they don't last forever (although my mum had hers for 34 years no re do)
    Also find a excellent surgeon! make sure they are on the list A...ustralian Society Of Plastic Surgeons..
    great site www.implantinfo.com

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maybelline For This Useful Post:

Atlantic Puffin  (15-12-2011),FloatingFairy  (15-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by FloatingFairy; 17-02-2012 at 14:27.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FloatingFairy For This Useful Post:

Atlantic Puffin  (15-12-2011)