+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just bought one last week... Awesome buy! He loooves it! It helps him keep really active and he's soooo excited when he's in there. I don't leave him in there for too long though because it gets him too excited and he won't take any naps lol But I'd definitely recommend it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by &BabyMakes3 View Post
    Just had a look then on my phone and I can't find it I'll check on the computer later and go through my history and find it

Spelling mistakes are thanks to my ifone!! Damn autocorrect
    Thank you, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you can find it

Thanks
    Reviews
    I couldn't find it either, and silly me didn't get to the shops yesterday, so here I am ringing every Target store in Perth trying to track one down No luck!

So disappointing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasesMummy View Post
    I couldn't find it either, and silly me didn't get to the shops yesterday, so here I am ringing every Target store in Perth trying to track one down No luck!

So disappointing!
    Have you tried Stirling? I saw one there earlier in the week. Good luck!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RastaMouse For This Useful Post:

FrogsnSnails  (16-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Salsamama, Stirling was the first store I tried, I always go there first because usually they have the products I need as they sell out quicker at the more popular stores. The staff can't even tell me if they are getting any more in as apparently they don't know what stock comes in and when, oh well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasesMummy View Post
    Hey Salsamama, Stirling was the first store I tried, I always go there first because usually they have the products I need as they sell out quicker at the more popular stores. The staff can't even tell me if they are getting any more in as apparently they don't know what stock comes in and when, oh well!
    I used to work there in the grand old school/uni days. When we used to run out of sale stock (and if a customer made a fuss ), we would take down their details and call them when it came back in. It might have changed now though as it's been a long, long time since I was there.

If you're really keen, you could ask to speak to a manager and ask for that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Salsamama, you've been very helpful I did end up 'kicking up a fuss' after being told by 4 stores that they don't know when the stock comes in and they can't help me. One girl was really sweet and said she would take my details, whether she actually did or not is another story! Oh well guess I missed the boat on this one, can't justify the $250 for it! x