+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs to you hun and what a lovely bug sis you are

If you are willing to spend some money an iPod touch would be an awesome gift, I also second smiggles , nice doona cover, etc.
    May I also suggest (if you a worried that the pressy won't be given to her) set her up a bank account with you as a signatory and put some money in that for her future and then buy her a smaller gift.

Also if your still concerned for her welfare maybe contact DHS and reopen the case and maybe contact relationships Australia to arrange supervised visits, they used to utilize my work, the meeting would be arranged by them then one parent used to drop the child in at one entrance and the other parent would enter via another entrance so that the two parties never meet. Please don't quote me on this because I don't have extensive knowledge but I think you have some rights to access.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry I've just seen my post and that was suppose to be big sister instead of bug sister. I can't even put that down to auto correct , if anyone finds my brain anywhere please mail it back lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol Cluky That's ok, I understood what you meant. Thank you for advice, I would probably attempt some sort of access visits with her if we lived closer but she's in another state and I've been more than tempted to contact dhs again but I worry about two things... One, wether she would end up with me Seeings as so much time has passed and two, the ramifications of doing so could truly put me and my kids in danger as even describing my mother as psychotic is putting it really really nicely

Thanks to everyone for the ideas, hugs and most of all listening to my ramblings! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluky79 View Post
    So sorry I've just seen my post and that was suppose to be big sister instead of bug sister. I can't even put that down to auto correct , if anyone finds my brain anywhere please mail it back lol
    Maybe your brains ran off with my brains! Those cheating ********!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol M3g4n

It's such a sad situation, you get to have some contact when it's safe to do so.

And now that I've jumped onto the IPad I see my signature is way way out of date lol better change that lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cluky79 For This Useful Post:

Missy14  (14-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks again Cluky

I'm only ever on BH on my phone so can't see signatures lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you make her a photo album of you and your family? a locket or a charm bracelet that you can add charms too over the years?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BerylsMum View Post
    Can you make her a photo album of you and your family? a locket or a charm bracelet that you can add charms too over the years?
    The photo album is a gorgeous idea, or the locket. Providing she is "allowed" to keep it.

Thanks BerylsMum