+ Reply to Thread
    Nmgb is offline No relationship is all sunshine, but two people can share one umbrella and survive the storm ♡
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Feeling sick after eating.

So I am 31weeks and whenever I eat anything at all it makes me feel sick. It's terrible. At first I thought it was dairy (I have mild lactose intolerance but eat it anyway cos it tastes good, stupid I know and I pay for it after) so cut out dairy but I still feel ill after eating. Whether it's a snack or a meal. To the point I don't want to eat and the thought of eating makes me sick. Any ideas of what could be causing it? Anyone else experienced something like it? Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    i'm 32 weeks tomorrow and I have been getting that a bit latley. I mentioned it at my last appointment and was told it was probably cos the baby is growing and taking up more room and pushing up against my digestive system. I find I have to east far smaller portions (snack size) regularly rather than 3 set meals a day. Maybe bring it up at your next appointment.

Nmgb is offline No relationship is all sunshine, but two people can share one umbrella and survive the storm ♡
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks will try it but like I said, even snacking makes me feel sick. Not all the time but most. Hope the smaller meals works for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your Ob may want to put you on Maxolon, which is safe to take. It helped me a lot - make sure you ask at your next visit. Like you I'd gotten to the point where even the thought of drinking water filled me with dread because I knew how nauseous I would feel, and throwing up bile makes it even worse

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have this too, not as bad, thankfully! but some days I just don't want to eat. Makes me feel sick, or it just goes right through. If it's not that it's terrible heart burn. hang in there! Hopefully it passes for you soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I felt crappy after eating certain things and was trying to figure out what it was, turns out i have gestational diabetes and it was certain foods making my blood sugars go mental.

Just a thought

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had the 2 hour test and GP said he'd call if I tested positive so hoping it isn't that and if it is it will be time to find a new GP! Thanks for the suggestion just need to find a way to get to the doctors now for a check up and to talk it over I think