+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleTime View Post
    New mazdas & Subaru's have 3 points. there are cars out there.
    Yes, my Subaru forester has 3 ISOFIX points.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub-that's why it's full of bad grammar and spelling mistakes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Which model do you have?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just googled it looks good can't wait for it to come to Australia, can you get the points installed in any car?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Apparently all new Hyundai's have 3 isofix points. I'm pretty sure my i30 does.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kristyNluke View Post
    Just googled it looks good can't wait for it to come to Australia, can you get the points installed in any car?
    No, its part of the chassis when the car is built.

Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    Apparently all new Hyundai's have 3 isofix points. I'm pretty sure my i30 does.
    We dont fit in a i30

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    OT but what is the difference between an isofix point and a general anchor point ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    We dont fit in a i30
    Fair enough. 3 seats in the back is a tight fit! From what i've been told (haven't looked into it though) is that all Hyundai's come with three. So obvioulsly there are bigger Hyundai's out there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
    OT but what is the difference between an isofix point and a general anchor point ?
    The car seat is locked into the cars body, its either in or not. No chance of being fitted correctly or moving

ISOFIX info & here

Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    Fair enough. 3 seats in the back is a tight fit! From what i've been told (haven't looked into it though) is that all Hyundai's come with three. So obvioulsly there are bigger Hyundai's out there.
    Bloody tight fit, i need 1.3m of seat. Im trying t down size my car to make parking at uni easier.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh really, that's good to know! I'll look into it a bit more, see what models they are and how much etc. I was looking at the i30 and on Hyundais website it said it comes with two points only. We are looking for a new car and even though we don't need 3 points, it might be a good idea if it's in our price range. And given how lax DP is about contraception we might need the third point sooner than expected haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    You have the option of ordering the car with an extra ISOFIX point.

1.3m of seat fits 3 seats at 45cm wide each.