+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anaesthetists fees - glengarry private

Not sure if right place to post but has anyone given birth at glengarry private in Perth and had an epidural? If so what did the anaesthetist charge for this? I'm not sure how to find out Wat they will charge I dnt wana get a shock as we dnt have much money available to start off with. We chose private coz my work pays for our phi and thort we would utilize it however it has nit helped one bit and I'm finding out about more costs every day but its to late to change to public now.

Sent from my HTC Rhyme S510b using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Not specific to Glengarry, but the cost of the anesthetist depends on the anesthetist... I would perhaps tell your ob that you want to have an epidural and you would be grateful if they could choose an anesthetist with no gap. It might not be possible because it will depend on which anesthetist is available on the day.

When I had my c-section, I expected there to be a gap but luckily the anesthetist had a no gap policy. Other surgeries I have had, though, I have had to pay extra. Usually between $250 and $360.

Hope that helps.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Von Zipper For This Useful Post:

MrsPuMp  (13-12-2011)

Similar Threads

1. How much are your PRIVATE school fees?
    By Ishtyban in forum General Chat
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 21-11-2014, 16:53
  2. How do you afford private school fees? What do you sacrifice?
    By GlitterFarts in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 30-11-2012, 19:34