+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Childless couple seek for donor eggs

Hello

My name is Lara and I would like to share my story……..

We are a young couple, we have been together for 10 years and we have been wonderfully happy ever since. Now we are at the stage in our relationship where having a child would make our lives complete.

After 6 years of trying to conceive naturally and many IVF treatments, we have been given the devastating news that we have no eggs left that will fertilise. Our diagnosis of premature ovarian failure has been such a huge shock, firstly because of my young age, but also because we always believed that we would start trying to fall pregnant and that within a year or so it would just happen, as it has for all of our friends.

Somehow these challenges have worked to create greater belief in our partnership and deepened our determination that we will make wonderful parents, providing a fun loving stable and open minded environment for our children. We come to believe that real chance of creating this family of our own lies in finding an egg donor, some one whose luminous generosity might just lead us out of this twilight.

We are seeking the greatest of gifts that a woman can offer.

Hoping for a wonderful gift in 2012

Below is our ad with the relevant ministerial approval.

Childless couple seek for donor eggs
    We are a happy, young stable couple; we love our life together but dearly wish for a child to complete our family. After 6 years of trying to conceive, many IVF treatments, we have been given the devastating news that we have no eggs left that will fertilise. This is a huge shock to me considering that I am only 34 years of age. Our last hope of experiencing the miracle of pregnancy and birth that we long for and of fulfilling our lifelong dreams of becoming loving parents is to find an egg donor. If you have experienced this incredible
    joy of parenthood and you are under 37 and have completed your own family, please contact us on
    Email: tiger.lara2@gmail.com
    All medical and related travel expenses will be reimbursed.
    This advertisement has been approved by the Victorian Minister for Health, as required by s.40 of the Human Tissue Act 1982 (Vic)(August 2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I help run a site called Egg Donation Australia and it is run by donors to promote information and help donors and recipents find each other. We are like this site but only concentrate on egg donation. If you join up and put up your ad at least it will allow more people to see your ad and hopefully contact you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pisces00 For This Useful Post:

Tiger1  (15-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lara,

Have you had any luck yet in finding a donor??

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger1 View Post
    Hello

My name is Lara and I would like to share my story……..

We are a young couple, we have been together for 10 years and we have been wonderfully happy ever since. Now we are at the stage in our relationship where having a child would make our lives complete.

After 6 years of trying to conceive naturally and many IVF treatments, we have been given the devastating news that we have no eggs left that will fertilise. Our diagnosis of premature ovarian failure has been such a huge shock, firstly because of my young age, but also because we always believed that we would start trying to fall pregnant and that within a year or so it would just happen, as it has for all of our friends.

Somehow these challenges have worked to create greater belief in our partnership and deepened our determination that we will make wonderful parents, providing a fun loving stable and open minded environment for our children. We come to believe that real chance of creating this family of our own lies in finding an egg donor, some one whose luminous generosity might just lead us out of this twilight.

We are seeking the greatest of gifts that a woman can offer.

Hoping for a wonderful gift in 2012

Below is our ad with the relevant ministerial approval.

Childless couple seek for donor eggs
    We are a happy, young stable couple; we love our life together but dearly wish for a child to complete our family. After 6 years of trying to conceive, many IVF treatments, we have been given the devastating news that we have no eggs left that will fertilise. This is a huge shock to me considering that I am only 34 years of age. Our last hope of experiencing the miracle of pregnancy and birth that we long for and of fulfilling our lifelong dreams of becoming loving parents is to find an egg donor. If you have experienced this incredible
    joy of parenthood and you are under 37 and have completed your own family, please contact us on
    Email: tiger.lara2@gmail.com
    All medical and related travel expenses will be reimbursed.
    This advertisement has been approved by the Victorian Minister for Health, as required by s.40 of the Human Tissue Act 1982 (Vic)(August 2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing u every success in your search Lara.

rachbrown is offline Everyone has a right to be stupid... some however abuse the privilege!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you hd any success yet???