+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Yes capri I am the same, asked a lot of questions, still not sure what to do but have decided to have a another go next month, our biggest concern is hubby's sperm quality. My stim was only 10dys and we had vacuoles though develop in all the embryos by day 3-4, they aren't sure what causes them and we couldn't make blastocysts to transfer which is a bad result. I'm still really scared it's going to happen the same way but part of me hope the scientist choose the right sperms this time...luck in a way.

Brisbane Bayside
    Hi ladies hope every ones well I have been so busy starting a new job and taking my mind off IVF but that's about to change as I am having FET next month just waiting for AF to come I am only day 21 my cycles are usually 33 days long so a little wait to go I am having a scan on the 29th just to check everything and thankfully the OHSS has all cleared and I am back to normal

Similar Threads

1. Seeking others in the same boat!
    By luckybuba in forum Non-IVF fertility assistance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 28-07-2012, 23:34
  2. have 4 weeks left anyone in same boat as me plz share
    By bumblechookz1 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 14:11