+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, it is me rebecca88 I was just having trouble signing in so changed username and it seems to have done the trick.

Absolutely devasted to find out this morning that this cycle has failed. And with no eggs frozen. Not feeling confindent about another cycle because I'm terrified it will be exactly the same as this one. This whole time I was telling myself that if it was a negative I would b fine bcos we wouldn't give up. It's strange how when u actually see the negative it feels like ur whole world is crumbling down and you've lost that dream yet again.

Seeing the dr in the next few days so hopefully once I've spoken to him and we've sorted another plan out I'll get a little hope back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Rebecca, i am so so sorry. I know no works will make this seem any better but just know that I'm thinking of you

Hopefully the FS has learned from this cycle and if you decide to go ahead with another he'll change the protocol slightly to get you that BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry Rebecca that it didn't work out. So many questions and so hard to understand sometimes why it works or doesn't. I hope your FS has some answers or new suggestions for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Rebecca I am so sorry to here that Stay strong hunny the hole IVF thing is such a up and down road to take and when your following a dream its so devastating when another wall is put up in front of you but people do get their it may take a little while stay positive and keep reaching for that dream it could happen

NewIVF How are you going today bugger about bleeding have you spoke to the clinic? I have everything crossed for you

The Clinic rang me to say I have 1 embryo left that's doing good just slow so I am hoping it keeps going its already day 6 they game me a 60% chance it will be the one I have also learn't my DH's swimmers are the cause he refused to take menavit because he had a good sperm reading they are great swimmers just not up to scratch so hopefully this embryo is all good we don't need another tragedy like what happened with my twin boys I am just staying positive and keeping myself calm and just hope for the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Teesh. Doesn't look good as bleeding has increased and looks like my period with some clots as well and getting heavier.

Back to the start of this rollercoaster now. Starting again next month on a higher dose of gonal f to see if we can get more eggs although I thought 6 wasn't too bad.
    Last edited by Kenta; 31-01-2012 at 18:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your comments ladies,
    Today AF came and with a vengence. I don't remember ever getting them this heavy. I wonder if thats due to the crinone and pesseries?

Am seeing my Dr tomorrow morning but hubby spoke to him today and it looks like we are going to have to go on a forced break for a month. Frustrated by this as I really don't want to but I do trust what my Dr is saying. Deep down Part of me thinks maybe its the best thing we can do to better our chances for next month.

Have been looking into other areas of fertility as well. Was recommended by a friend in the same situation (who has now a child ) to Shentherapies. There success rate is 96.1%. Hubby and I have signed up for there seminar next month.

Teesh how is the embryo going? Hope its getting there

NewIVF I'm sorry it hasn't worked for you this month either Are you able to go straight into a new cycle?

I know everyone is different but my dose on gonalf started at 150 and increased every 2days until we reached 200 and then I was on that for quite a few days before my follicle finally stimulated. Is this concidered a high dose?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to capri_12 For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (01-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are starting again with the next period. I'm going up to the max dose of gonal f 450 but I am much older than you I think and unlikely to get OHSS. I think they want more eggs but I'm not sure that's the answer so been looking things up and trying to research as much as possible about things. I'm wondering about whether doing a day 3 transfer might be better? Wonder if another clinic might be better but then again I like my FS and usually they are linked to the clinic which is a real bummer.

Accupuncturist wants to wait longer and try herbs for a few months before trying again but I think my age is against me. I've decided not to do herbs and just stick with accupuncture.

Thanks
    Reviews
    NewIVF Be careful not to have large doses of the drugs I have been on a roller-coaster ride with this OHSS its scary **** my blood had thickened to the point of clotting and getting DVT I am feeling alot better today but the last week has been a nightmare I am still on the blood thinner injections .. On a better note I luckily ended up with 1 great Blastocyst on day 6 it was a slow developer but in the end it got their and the scientist said its perfect so when I am better we are doing a Natural FET cycle hopefully next month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear of your complications Teesh. I was on 350 first cycle n was ok n got 6 eggs. I'm almost 40 so I guess they are throwing a big dose for that reason. Good news about your embryo.

Capri I hope you are doing ok with the waiting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Newivf I was thinking if a 3day transfer would b better for me next time as well but It's so hard to no what went wrong the time before. Dr said for me it was probably due to the fact that the cycle went too long. I was day 19 when they did epu and apparently this should b around 14 day mark. This could b y my eggs started fragmenting from day 1 and the problems just continued from there. I guess I'll just have to hope for a better timed cycle next time and c if that makes the difference. I went to drs armed with a list of questions about the cycle and I'm forever thinking of more. I guess The questions will always b there till we get the bfp.

Teesh I hope ur doing ok? It sounds like the hyperstimulation got to a very dangerous point. Fantastic news about the blastocyst though! Fingers crossed