+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Teesh and Buttercup80 both sound like you got some great numbers. I'm so glad it went well and hope that everything goes well over the next few days.

I'm still in the 2ww and must admit this is usually the time I start to find it really difficult to stay sane. Normally I should expect AF any day now so I'm constantly thinking about whether or not it has worked.

Its so hard to know what you should be feeling and I'm finding it alot harder this time because I have a close friend that is pregnant and feels she has the answer to all my problems to falling pregnant. I don't think she realises how hurtful it is to hear "Just relax, it will happen" or "have you tried a weekend away" or "It's mind over matter, if you think positive it will happen". I think i've cried a river over these comments this week. I'm sure if it was that simple know one would be in the position we all are right now.

Ahhh sorry about the winge girls I guess I'm just taking the little things to heart.

Hope you all had a great Australia Day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rebecca sending you big . Does your friend know you are going through IVF or are currently in the TWW. If she does she is being so insentitive! Those comments are just rude, especially if she knows what you are going through...bless our fertile friend's hearts though they really do not have any idea what they are talking about. I have one very fertile friend that insists you have to DTD every day to get pregnant (um no every second to make sure the sperm in in good nick and even then it might not happen) and another that thinks she still gets periods while being pregnant and it just adds to her lining...lol...ignorance is bliss I guess, they haven't been in the situation and are only trying to help us without realising that their ignorance is really hurting our feelings. Maybe you can stay away from this friend for a while? She does not sound like someone you need to be next to during the TWW. Maybe rent a nice funny flick tonight and try and get her and her comments out of your head...

Take care

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttercup80 For This Useful Post:

capri_12  (27-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing buttercup n teesh luck over the next few days that your embryos progress well.
    Im waiting as well n have been getting a few twinges in the belly n then feel well. I'm on Crinone once a day. Does anyone know how long you take it for as I think the clinic only gave me enough for 1 month I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey New! Been thinking of you Exciting about the twinges!! Are you planning on using a HPT? When was your transfer? Sorry I don't know how long you take crinone for, as soon as I got my period (before TWW) last time they just told me to stop so not really sure...I guess it may depend on the clinic..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttercup80 For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (26-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks buttercup. Have a blood test for preg test in 11dys, guess when period should start. I'm not going to do a HPT and work myself up before I need to I think. This transfer was our only suitable blastocyst and wasn't the best I think according to the embryologist so we will be very lucky but still hoping.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Buttercup80 she does know. What you said was spot on and I guess I just have to learn not to take these things to heart
    How are your eggs coming along?

NewIVF my egg was transferred at Morula stage, was it a similar situation for you? I'm on crinone and also progesterone pesseries. I was told I would have enough to last me until we test and then if I was pregnant I would get another 2weeks supply included in the ivf cost. After that we could choose to continue taking it during the first trimester but it would be our cost. I hope that helps a little.

Does anyone know when one should expect AF on crinone/progesterone pesseries? After every failed IUI I have always gotten them 11days after getting it done and today is day 11 and nothing. Dr said that crinone and pesseries can sometimes delay AF. Has anyone had this experiance?

Other then a few slight twinges I had back on Monday/ Tuesday (which didn't last very long) I feel nothing unusual. Don't know if thats a good thing or not! I guess time will tell...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Rebecca. I hope you're feeling better. When do you do your test. I think my egg was only a morula at day 5 and they waited till day 6 when it became a early blastocyst as they werent confident. Not feeling any more twinges. Pretty much feel normal. Accidentally ate some cold prawns the other day and forgot that I probably shouldn't have and was a little stressed about it. I wish supermarkets would put signs out.
    I heard today that one of my friends who is in her late 30s is 14wks pregnant and has had all the testing including for Downs. Happy for her but then realised how easy it was for her and all the stuff we have had to subject our body to for a baby going through IVF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls hope everyone 's well their is a lot happening here with EPU's and Transfers and that dreaded TTW wishing everyone success News is not the best for me I have developed OHSS on one side my stomic is bloated out the size of a 4 month pregnancy I am in no pain but just the bloating thing is horrible my Dr told me its mild so im on the protein drinks and heaps of water my egg transfer could be cancelled for Monday at this stage I really hope not... On the brighter side I have 4 healthy eggs still going strong day 3 I lost 1 over night its stopped developing but I am happy with 4 they will freeze them for next month if the OHSS hasn't settled.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Teesh, I hope you can get better for your transfer. I'm waiting but have no symptoms. Trying to remain optimistic but just don't feel like anything is happening as don't have any symptoms, no cramps, no tiredness? Counting down the days to getting confirmation...9 dys to go. Never been pregnant so don't know what it could feel like anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The Dr rang to say my cycle has been cancelled due to my blood starting to clot I am a little worried about this and have started taking asprin looks like next month for me

NewIVF I have no symptoms just a very swollen stomic you should be fine good luck for transfer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast