+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck teesh this wed for epu.
    We had an unexpected development today, one of the eggs developed more overnight and our FS decided it was worth a shot to transfer. It's a roller coaster journey but we are still grateful to the technology and experience of our FS. Slim chance but a chance.
    Thank you so much to everyone's support and in their own personal journey too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good evening Brisbane girls!

NewIvf, what a rollercoaster journey you've had over the last couple of days...I'm really excited that you've had an emby that you can now transfer but I'm sorry you had to go through a day thinking you wouldn't have any , you had to be tough as nails don't you.

Hey Teesh, I have my EPU on Wednesday as well! Good luck with your EPU

Good luck with your February cycle Jannifer

Hope you're going well Rebecca

AFM ~ Well so much for lowering my dose of gonal to get less action, last cycle I had 22 follies and 19 eggs (no frosties and BFN) and this time on a lower dose of gonal I've managed to get to 40 follies and had my EPU moved forward to Wednesday as I won't make it until Friday!! A bit nervous I have to say, but I've had my trigger tonight and fingers crossed we get some good eggs out of this...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttercup80 For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (24-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jannifer, in my experience Dr Sharon has been great! I just think its important to find the right dr to suit u

Teesh all the best for ur EPU. I hope it goes really well for u!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Newivf and buttercup80 excited for u both to also be able to do any EPU. Fingers crossed for u all!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to capri_12 For This Useful Post:

Buttercup80  (24-01-2012),Kenta  (24-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Buttercup80 they did say at the clinic some one else is booked in on wed before me I wonder if its you are you going to Sunnybank private?? All the best for Wed I am a little nerves

NewIVF That is fantastic news I really hope this is your month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Teesh, I am going to Sunnybank Private as well Finally sinking in, the hospital called this morning to confirm fees and the anetheist (sp?) called to advise payment option, I have Michael Fong...is that the same as you? I had him last time as well. My EPU was scheduled for Friday and only got changed to Wednesday yesterday...I'm scheduled for 9am EPU, what about you? Are you getting excited/nervous?

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Buttercup80 I am in at 7:45am so I am before you Ill get their at 6:45am my Dr is Dr Weisssenberger I am a little nerves I just hope it all goes to plan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Teesh! It is really scary but we just have to think they are all there helping us get to our baby I found the staff at Sunnybank really really nice last time, I was soooo scared! I had never been under before and didn't know what to expect but everyone was lovely and always were asking if I was ok and stuff..I am feeling much better this time, I just can't wait to wake up to look at my wrist to see how we went. Bruce Dunphy is my FS and he was great last time so I'm not too worried about him. Well if we pass each other tomorrow in recovery/that waiting room I'll be the short girl with black hair Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Buttercup80 I am not long home they got 8 eggs from me all went well I hope all went great for you.. Thats funny the way you described your self that sounds like me short with dark hair lol all the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Teesh 8 is a great haul! How did they go today? I hope all is well , lol I didn't see any other short girls with dark hair, we must of missed each other...the front desk was SO busy that I went to admit and 8am and they admited me in at 8.55am, needless to say there wasn't any time to get nervous...I was straight in. How are you feeling today, I am still so sore with cramps...but drinking lots of water and eating well so hopefully better soon

AFM ~ They got 24 eggs yesterday, 16 suitable for HAICSI and 13 fertilised today so we are really happy but it was D3 they started lagging so it should be interesting to see how they go over the next few days...I know we will lose some but don't want to be in a situation like last time but hopefully the HA is sorting that out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast