+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rebecca

I'm sorry to hear that your embies slowed down over the last few days , all you need is one though so I have my that your embie is burrowing in nicely as we speak all ready for 9 months!!

Where abouts do you do your acupuncture? I am still uming about the whole thing (when I finally decide I probably won't be able to get in anywhere!).

This is only my second cycle so I have no idea what my body is doing...I know I am doing a few things different from last time ~ its been no alcohol for either cycle but last cycle I still had my 1 cup of coffee each day and this time I've discovered chai so haven't really had much coffee and I'm also going to the gym which I wasn't doing last time...I wonder if these things could be making a difference?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Rebecca. I'm having ET tomorrow. Will have accupuncture before and after. I'm a little anxious to see how our 4 embryos are going as at D3 a few had "vacuoles" which I don't think there is much information about its significance.

Thanks Buttercup - I do accupuncture at accupuncture emporium www.acupuncturemporium.com
    I am getting use to it as initially to me felt like more needles now I am not as anxious and do think I feel more relaxed afterwards.
    Last edited by Kenta; 22-01-2012 at 06:11.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

Buttercup80  (23-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Buttercup80 I go to east west fertility for acupuncture in ashgrove and see Jenny. I'm not sure if the whole acupuncture thing really does help with the whole process but I know for me it really helps me destress about the whole situation. Initially when I went there hubby and I were going together and taking every herb/medicine that was suggested and although the cycle failed I kept going purely to help with the stress and worry of it all (but don't take herbs anymore). Also when hubby was going his sperm results went from reasonable to fantastic within 3mths. Our Dr even said it was one of the best he had ever seen. I don't know if this is due to the acupuncture or menevit though because hubby no longer goes and his results have stayed at the same high level.

NewIVF best of luck for tomorrow!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to capri_12 For This Useful Post:

Buttercup80  (23-01-2012),Kenta  (22-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got bad news today. Had ET cancelled as none of the embryos were good enough Sad news but IVF process involves some luck and chance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    NewIVF I am so sorry to hear this. I know that theres not really much one can say or do to make it any easier. You are very right that this whole process is about luck and chance and more recently as I've found out all a numbers game.
    Hope your coping as best as can be

8. The Following User Says Thank You to capri_12 For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (22-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Rebecca. Fingers crossed your transfer is successful. I'm with city fertility too. We're just wondering why our embryos are not developing correctly as it would be crucial to know if we are wasting our time if we try again and we can't make embryos to transfer. This is only our first cycle but to have 6 mature eggs and no good blastocyst to transfer at the end of the process is a big concern for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone....
    Although i was not posting anything but still i was watching and praying for all of you....
    I started this thread to have a chat with ones who are in the same phase of life as i am...but then i realised that it was too soon for as i am still waiting for the right time for my cycle....which will be on first week of Feburary....so there was not much to write with nothing going on here...

While i was reading all the posts i felt a very strong bond towards you all....and a real urge to write...i couldnt stop my self doing so...

NewIVF......So sorry to hear about this..am also doing it with City Fertility....Do it has anything to do with the clinic? i also noted this thing about rebecca88. this is scary...isn't it? Best of luck for everything.This journey is tough but the though of having a baby is one to take all of us moving on.

Rebecca88....Good luck for that ET....i hope it is the luckyone.finger crossed for you.

Teesh...hi Teesh..i am also with southside city fertility...ur FS? i am seeing Dr.sharon lie...she is great.

Buttercup80....Ofcourse little things make a lot of differnce...i dont have any experiance but i guess chai is good to go with...also do avoid choclates.

Best Regards to Everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    New ivf I really do hope they find some answers for you.

Jannifer I to am with city fertility southside and used to see dr Sharon aswell but have since changed to dr weissenberger. The clinic i think is great. It's very exciting that u will b starting ur cycle soon and I've found that the more knowledge you have the better.

It's such a roller coaster of emotions but I must say since I've joined this forum it's really helped because finally I can talk to women that understand me and don't just brush it off with "just relax it will happen". So thanks ladies

12. The Following User Says Thank You to capri_12 For This Useful Post:

Buttercup80  (24-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i am so confused rebecca88 .
    why did you left dr.sharon.....is there anything i should know?....please tell me...i dont have a privet insurence and i was collected money for ivf....i dont want it to be wasted....
    does any one had any success with dr. sharon.
    Why did you left her????? how many cycles did you have with her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have just caught up on all of your posts NewIVF I really hope you get some good news soon I am sorry to read your post hang in there.. Rebecca88 I am also seeing Dr Weissenberger so far I find him to be good we are doing EPU on Wed I am a little nerves. Jannifer I haven't seen any other Dr's so I can't comment but all the best with Feb I also have blocked tubes.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Teesh For This Useful Post:

jannifer  (23-01-2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast