+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Teesh! Welcome on board Good luck with your cycle. I am on day 4 of injections and still sniffing away...glad your side effects aren't too bad at the moment, I got the headaches on my first cycle too...more annoying then anything else really. I am so very sorry to hear about your loss of your twins I hope you get your BFP this cycle!!

Good luck with your EPU NewIvf. You only need 1 good egg so thats all you've got to think about, I'm sure it will be a great haul with fantastic quality eggs On my first cycle I got 19 eggs but only 1 made it to blasty so the quantity really doesn't matter

AFM ~ Just injecting and sniffing away, no side effects at the moment but having my first BT tomorrow to see how I'm going.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttercup80 For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (19-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Hope you don't mind me joining in on this thread

I to am going through IVF at the moment and just had my egg pick up done this morning. We had 8eggs which was very surprising as we had a lot of disappointing scans leading up to egg pick up and almost thought this cycle would not be going ahead.

I am with city fertility southside and couldn't praise them more for their support. DH and I have been trying for 2yrs and for the last 9mths have embarked on the fertility journey. We have had 3failed IUI's and countless cancelled rounds due to the eggs not growing. So here we are with our first IVF round. It really helps me reading the forum as I don't feel so alone.

How is everyone else coping with it all?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to capri_12 For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (21-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello and Welcome Rebecca88! Congratulations on your EPU this morning, 8 eggs seems like a great number

Good luck with the wait tonight, I'm sure you'll have great fertilisation news tomorrow morning

The forums are great aren't they. This is my second cycle, the first resulted in a BFN and I hadn't posted but it is really good this time to 'chat' to other women going through the same problems. We are going through Bruce Dunphy at Bubtree, I really like him and have my fingers crossed we will get our BFP this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow NewIvf!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttercup80 For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (17-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am happy so far with city fertility southside I have my first scan on Thursday I feel no different and no side effects from meds only the headache on my first day I have heard so many negitive stories about the meds.. Welcome Rebecca88 How are you going any news yet? NewIVF Goodluck and Buttercup80 all the best wishing everyone lots of best wishes

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Teesh For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (19-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rebecca88 and Buttercup and Teesh. I had 6 eggs at pickup today which is better than I thought at the last scan where I only had 4 I thought. Waiting game till tomorrow. Good luck Rebecca for today. Teesh I didn't notice too much side effects from meds except a little bit of a headache on a few dys with the gonal f and some lower abdo discomfort after the trigger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best NewIVF I had a scan today and had lots of eggs with 9 really good ones so egg pick up is looking like next wed its getting more real for me now

Thanks
    Reviews
    checked on my embryos today and so far so good on day 2. Doing transfer on day 5. Having accupuncture tomorrow. Good luck teesh and rebecca.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies!

Hope we are all very well and going great at whatever stage you are up to

Great news on the EPU and how your embies are going NewIvf! I'm sure they will continue to grow well for you and you'll get that BFP Can I ask where you are doing Acupuncture? I am thinking of giving it a go this cycle but other then Shen Therapies I wouldn 't know where to go...

Teesh, how exciting that things are looking on track!! How are you coping, are you uncomfortable?

How are things going Rebecca88?

AFM ~ Had my first scan yesterday at D9 and had 24 follies but all very small at the moment. I was actually quite stunned as last cycle I was on 375 gonal f and got to 22 follies and 19 eggs and only 1 blasty so this time FS wanted to put my dose down to 300 in the hope we'd get less eggs but better quality and here we are at D9 with MORE follies then last time! What is going on? Anyone else heard of this happening?

Sorry if I missed anyone in their journey but my are crossed for us all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, Sorry it has taken me a whole week to post an update!

So after picking 8 eggs up, 7 fertalized which we were very happy about.
    As the week has gone on the growth has slowly started lagging behind So today I had a transfer on day 5 of one egg which was at morula stage. We have another egg which is just a little behind reaching Morula stage so city fertility is going to let us know tomorrow weather this will be one we can freeze. All the others unfortunately just haven't grown enough.

So now I'm on the waiting game which I find is the worst part of the whole process.

Hows everyone else going?

NewIVF i also do acupuncture. How do you find it? Do you take the supplements aswell? My acupuncturist has recently suggested increasing my protein with shakes not as a meal replacement but in addition to what I would normally be eating. Has anyone heard of this? It's so hard to know what information to go off!

Buttercup80 I have had some strange experiances while on gonal f aswell. Just when we think we have got the dose right my follies either haven't grown or I to have heaps of little ones appearing. I haven't been on the same dose twice. For me it just seems to be a guessing game everytime we do a new cycle. Are you usually on the same dose?

Teesh 9 eggs sounds great. My fingers are crossed for you.

Hope everyone is going well

15. The Following User Says Thank You to capri_12 For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (21-01-2012)