+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    I've started IVF too first time and am a bit scared by it all. Trying accupunture as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I hope everyone is very well and getting geared up for our BFP's! I have been lurking around BH for a few months but don't tend to post but thought I could do with the support (can't we all) this cycle

Our Story
    We were blessed enough to fall pregnant naturally and have our DS in 2009 only to never get my periods back after I stopped BF. Much waiting and many tests later it was discovered that I now have an AMH level of 5.4 and IVF would be our best option.
    We had our first cycle in September with a BFN (didn't even make it to 14 days ~ AF showed up *sigh*), it was devasting and especially because we had only told my parents and hadn't created a proper support network for ourselves and isn't EVERYONE pregnant around you as well?
    Anyways fastfoward to now and the FS has decided that HA ICSI would be our best option, so fingers crossed for us all

Hope to hear from anyone that wants to chat on this journey that we must all endure to get our beautiful bundle of joy

Lisa xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've started. USS today to check follicles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi NewIVF, I hope the scan went well today! How exciting how have the needles been treating you? Are you jabbing or your DH?

I went for my E2 blood test today so all going to plan, I should be starting my Gonal F tomorrow. They have me on 300 this time, I was on 375 last time and produced 19 eggs but we are hoping for less eggs better quality this time anyway

Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mommy to one... Managing with some difficulty but getting through the gonal f jabs by myself as prefer to do it as think if hubby did it I would be more anxious. USS showed 5-6 follicles which I'm not sure if that is good or bad but FS is happy n have to start 2 jabs now. Best of luck to you too with your cycle.
    Last edited by Kenta; 11-01-2012 at 16:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I've just heard from the nurse and my E2 levels are where they should be, we are starting injections tomorrow! Well Hubby starts injections , I'm the exact opposite...I would be totally anxious doing it myself. 5 to 6 follies sounds good NewIVF, I think on our first scan last time ours were around that level, they seem to grow really quickly as the jabbing continues...by the end of it we had 22 follies! Are you jabbing twice a day now? Excuse my ignorance...I only ever had to jab once a day last time. Are you on Gonal F?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mummy to one. FS told me to start the orgalutran as well as the gonal f so that's what I mean.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I was flicking through & found your post I am with city fertility Dr weissenberger & just started my first ivf cycle I am day 3 so far bad headaches I started synarel yesterday & just started fsh injections so my first ultrasound is on Thursday but other then the headaches I feel no different I am not looking into the hole thing to much and trying to stay positive I already have 2 kids we wanted a third and got twins 2yrs ago and sadly lost them at 22wks since then I have had no luck ttc so we decided to go ivf as its our last option. Good luck with ivf & stay positive

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Teesh and Buttercup. I've been jabbing twice for 4dys now. Got to give myself the trigger too tonight and EPU on Tuesday. Follow up scan a few days after first shows I've only got about 4 follicles of about 15mm-16mm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best NewIVF for Tuesday