+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Having IVF in January in brisbane.....anyone in the same boat.

Hello Everyone.

I am planning to do IVF in Jan 2012 hopefully....after 3 years of ttc for #1, this is the only hope.
    I was thinking that it would be great to talk to some one who is having the same...
    This would be a long wait.....scraed of all the needles....(i hate them)
    I am going with city fertlity south brisbane....
    Anything related to CFS...plz share...it would be a real help.

Thanks

Jannifer

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jannifer For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (17-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jennifer - good luck for your cycle in January - I hope that your journey is short and sweet. Feel free to come on over and join the Brisbane thread. There is usually someone that is cycling and we are more than happy to provide support and answer any questions you may have.

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...-amp-FET-*-*-8

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

jannifer  (13-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi Bronwyn,

thankyou so much or ur reply.....its good to have some one listning..and thanks for the link i will definetly go there.....

i know i wont feel lonely in my difficult time...

tc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Jannifer im starting a cycle around new years day and am also with City Fertility Who's your fs? So far i've been really impressed with them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi BecT
    i am with Dr. Sharon...she is good and very straight forward...so far so good.
    i will be starting my cycle in mid january.....their cost is very ecnomical and ive heard that they are a bit advance then the others....ive only heard...i dont know if it is true...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jannifer!

I'm also cycling in January in Brisbane but I'm at QFG with John Hynes. He's lovely.

I'm also on the Jumping Joyful January IVF thread which has people from all over Australia that will definitely be cycling with you, and the ladies on that are really lovely if you want to pop in there too

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ul-January-IVF!

It's still relatively quiet on there as we're not all due to start till next month but I'm sure that will change really soon!

Is this your first IVF? When in January do you start? It will be my first IVF cycle, and DP and I are really nervous and excited and just hoping so much that it works!!

Are you doing anything in preparation for your cycle? I am seeing Kelly at Ondol in Toowong for acupuncture. She practices Japanese acu and I find it really relaxing. Hopefully it's actually really good for the fertility too Am also trying to keep off the caffeine, alcohol, etc but as it's the silly season, I'm finding it hard to do!

Hope you have a great week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi Cal1
    Good to hear from you.
    i will be strating my cycle in the last week of jan....and i will saty in touch with you so that we can chat about stuff we are getting.

it is my first IVF for my First baby....and am really looking forward to it....i see my baby everynight in dreams...and i sleep while planning stuff for him.

Am not doing anything espacial but taking healthy food and cutting down caffine. i dont take alcohol or smoke so nthing of that sort.

Best of luck for everthing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey Cal 1
    just wanna ask do you take well all the needle stuff.....it freaks me out and am getting crazy to thing about it.
    a needle everday is enough to kill me.......

tc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The needles arent too bad Jannifer. I was a bit freaked about doing it myself but I got all worked up over nothing. I found the orgalutran stings a bit sometimes but i started putting ice on first and then you dont feel a thing Just remind yourself each time why you are doing it and that makes easier and very worthwhile

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jannifer View Post
    hey Cal 1
    just wanna ask do you take well all the needle stuff.....it freaks me out and am getting crazy to thing about it.
    a needle everday is enough to kill me.......

tc
    Jannifer, the acupuncture needles are not a problem at all - honestly, if you have a skilled practitioner you will hardly feel the pin prick of the needle at all. And I agree with BecT, that as long as you remember what you're doing it all for, it's completely worth it!