+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Not coping and about to snap.

37 weeks pregnant and Im about to loose it. I have had enough. I recon the next person that ****es me off better dissapear pretty quickly at the moment cos Im going to flip it and loose it. Im over being pregnant I hate it. I hate everyone at the moment. My dog is shaking in the corner cos I just lost it at her and screamed at her for nothing. I need a punching bag. Im just so angry and I dont know why. I cant stop crying. I want to run away from everyone and everything and never come back at the moment.<br><br>

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    what do you do to relax? Maybe go have a warm bath and read a book/ listen to music? Give the dog a treat shell forgive you they're good like that and even they understand being pregnant sucks sometimes.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mummykitty For This Useful Post:

LotusMum  (13-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you're feeling a bit better today! I think everyone gets like that, I know if I do the best thing I can do is to change my environment and snap myself out of it.

I go for a walk on my own and listen to music, pounding out frustrations on the pavement works wonders and the music blocks out all those annoying thoughts that keep circling in my head.

Or I go to the shops and window shop, buy myself a coffee or a boost juice and just stroll around until I've had enough.

Find a quiet spot with a good book and read for awhile.

And tell your partner how you're feeling! It's not a bad thing that you're feeling irrationally angry, hormones do a lot of game playing at this stage, but I've found just telling my DH how I am feeling kind of diffuses the situation, it also makes him a little more sympathetic to my moods and less likely to provoke unintentionally

Spend some time just lying down and rubbing your belly, talking to bub and enjoying the kicks and rolls. I know it's probably the last thing that you feel like doing, but really in a few short weeks it'll all be over and you can't imagine how much you will miss that little person being inside of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Firstly big hugs to you, I think this must be normal. I had a great first pregnancy. This one has been so difficult. I am 36 weeks today and overit, the only plus side is I am being delivered next week due to a cardiac condition. So I am trying to enjoy my last few days being pregnant even though it is taking everybit of energy to do it as this time round has been tough. And it will be my last bub. I was like this 3 weeks ago like I was having an out of body experience, I snapped at my husband my son and yet I couldn't stop. I thought there was something seriously wrong. But I think its normal. It didnt help that I went into labour at 33wks and when I got out, I felt like I had heaps of stuff to do and no time to do it in, plus getting close to christmas the crowds did not help. Hang in there. Just focus on the end product.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    big hugs hun im very snappy at the moment too although im only 26 weeks and i dont hate being preggers yet but i would just love some me time some quite time no 'mum mum mum mum' in my ear every 5 seconds dont get me wrong i love my kids but geeze im just a little over the fighting and carrying on that really doesnt need to be happening. I am however so sick of random peoples advice, comments and stares yes i look like i should be in school, yes i look tired and stressed but no im not on a drug come down, yes this is my 4th, yes i must be crazy, yes i am shoving a doughnut down my throat and NO i do not want to hear your life story after u just insulted me and asked me if these are all mine and my husbands kids

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sorry to hear that you are feeling like this.
    I just found out I am pregnant, While I am excited about it. I already feel frustrated and just in very early stages. Everyone is giving me advice on how I should be taking care of myself. What are people going to be like when I am like 7 months? I know they are taking an interest and being excited and showing that they care. But makes me think if I am frustrated now, I don't want to be really frustrated & angry down the track. I try to take time out for myself, go for a walk. write in a Diary. listen to some music. Just ignore everyone for a while. Let them say what they want to say, let them stare ( if it p-- you off) just laugh at them. they are the ones with the problem. I realise I am going to cop the same thing because I do look like a little kid, when I am not. Your baby/children are gifts, share your life with them. It is not something everyone gets to experience. " being a parent". stuff what the haters think. Just worry about you let people have their say but at the end of the day it is what u decide and stuff everyone if they are not going to be happy about it. your the one who has to raise the baby/child and be happy with what you have put into the child's life . Maybe you need to snap to get your point across. Once you snap, then you might be left alone. I think u can snap in a nice way though? choose your words wisely?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling alot better after my minor melt down this morning. I was so mean to my dog this morning but she has forgiven me, went and bought her a bone. I rang the midwives and had a cry on the phone to them which helped. They just listened. I know what people might think and at the moment I dont really care but with dinner tonight which was a pig out of fish and chips I had 1 can of bundy. In 9 months its only my 4th alcoholic drink. Thats probably why I am feeling relaxed now. Dont worry im not going out to have a drink every night. I think I just needed to do something to let my hair down and kind of rebell if that makes sense. It was probably lucky that my husband was at work when I had this melt down this morning. I have an antenatel appointment on friday so going to talk to them aswell about my bad day. But I am about to go to bed happy and relaxed.