+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Areca - same. Or the answer to 'will you EVER breast feed' became 'nope, never, might be a bit annoying when he leaves home having to drop EBM off to him, but we'll make it work'

Lol.

Now he is weaned it's so freaking tempting to just keep telling MIL he's still feeding if she asks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Birth reference I'm guessing relates to her having a section which some do not consider to be 'a real birth'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mummykitty View Post
    Birth reference I'm guessing relates to her having a section which some do not consider to be 'a real birth'
    Cos 'real mums' give birth naturally

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    Cos 'real mums' give birth naturally
    my phone inky showed the first bit (no wink) and I'm like WTH not from booby surely

A real mum brings her child into the world and loves it with all her being. This can happen any number of ways and regardless of how you birth (or even if you don't)* if you love and raise that child you're a real mummy

* adoption/ surrogacy relationships as those mummies are very real mummies too even if they didn't birth that child themselves

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post

Now he is weaned it's so freaking tempting to just keep telling MIL he's still feeding if she asks.
    He he he. I think I'd probably do the same. Just to stir up a bit of sh!t

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummykitty View Post

A real mum brings her child into the world and loves it with all her being. This can happen any number of ways and regardless of how you birth (or even if you don't)* if you love and raise that child you're a real mummy
    Here here! I'm adopted. My sons are the result of "unnatural" gamete donation. They have three parents and six grandparents. I birthed "unnaturally" with the assistance of medicos and forceps. Total interference with nature in our household. Oh and I'm in an "unnatural" gay relationship. My mother is a staunch. Catholic. Perhaps that explains some of the opposing views we have.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did put a star to cover adoption surrogacy etc.. I didn't mean to offend you

Eta lol oh agree with me disagree with them :handshake: less confused now sorry, I had gay grandparents and they were lovely some of my favorite people/ family members to visit. I still have friends that are gay/ transgender and hopefully one day I'll be a surrogate for a lovely (male) gay couple I'm sorry your mother can't see the beauty in any relationship/ family that is happy and blessed with a loving partnership maybe one day shell come around.. As for birth.. We do what we have to, all that matters is that you're ok with your experiences
    Last edited by mummykitty; 15-12-2011 at 23:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummykitty I wasn't offended at all. I was saying you're right

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol I did catch on to that just took me a little while sorry..

Thanks
    Reviews
    NO not me! Lol. As a c-sect mummy that'd be a pretty self loathing thing to say!