+ Reply to Thread

Default Does anyone want any Neocate?

Hi All,

My wife and I are moving house and have 8 tins of Neocate unopened that I'd be happy to give to someone who may need it. The thought of throwing it out breaks my heart knowing the price of it and would love to see some little one benefit from it.

My little man started showing signs or dairy intolerance so it was recommended we try this. Right after purchasing it he started to turn a corner and, as he takes the NAN HA really well, we are keen to stay on it. It's been over 3 months now and he's happy and healthy and throwing on the weight. He's on solids (is now 6 months) as well and is showing no adverse effects.

I only registered with this site to put this on so please bare with me if I'm slow to reply . I am in Adelaide and work in the city so would be happy to drop off or meet - postage would be approx $15 - $20

If you're interested message me as I'm happy to pass on my number if you'd like to call me.

Last edited by lilham; 03-01-2012 at 19:06.

Similar Threads

1. Baby refusing Neocate
    By Caz30102 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-12-2015, 21:32
  2. Moving from Neocate to Neocate advance
    By PrincessSophiesMum in forum Food allergies & intolerances
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 25-05-2012, 06:37
  3. Is it normal for babies on Neocate to..........
    By Witchypoo in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 21-03-2012, 07:04