+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I think babies develop their own routine, I don't agree in trying to force them to do otherwise. My 3.5 month old sleeps 6.30pm to 7am and is a very happy contented little bub. Whatever works for you though.
    Last edited by FrogsnSnails; 12-12-2011 at 23:32.

babalooba is offline Being a brother is better than being a superhero
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasesMummy View Post
    I think babies develop their own routine, I don't agree in trying to force them to do otherwise. My 3.5 month old sleeps 6.30pm to 7am and is a very happy contented little bub. Whatever works for you though.
    This

I tried SOS and got so stressed that my baby just WOULDN'T do what she said he would do. In the end I let him take the lead, he slept wherever he was most comfortable whether that be in my arms or in his bed and eventually he settled into his own routine and now is 5 months old, sleeps 12 hours a night and has three 1.5 hour to 2 hour sleeps a day all in his own bed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Summer View Post
    Anyone read kid wrangling by kaz Cooke?
    I've got Kid Wrangling and I find it to be a great general guide and really is my go to book for general info, especially developmental milestones.

I'd recommend Kid Wrangling and Parenting by Heart by Pinky McKay. Or you can always just look up stuff online as you need it and feel your way through parenting.