+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    More great ideas. I already use Lucas paw paw for my lips so will have to start buying the bigger containers.
    Hannahly, I think we are getting a Valco Rebel Q but need to have one more look at everything. I like that you can just clip a car seat into it. I asked the sales assistant to show me their lighter models, as I have to have a Caesar for medical reasons and that was the lightest - although still seemed pretty heavy to me! Surely someone can come up with a truly lightweight pram that's still stable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I found the book "What to expect - the first year" really helpful in the first couple of months. It answered all my silly questions while I settled into new mummyhood

I tried a range of nappy brands and found that some worked much better than others depending on her size. Surprisingly, the Aldi ones have been consistently good, and also their wipes (the less expensive brand, fragrance free)

Sudocrem for the neck roll

Breast pump! Have one on hand if your boobs need a break while settling in to bf.

One another note, the fact that I had to give dd bottles of ebm in the first few weeks turned out to be a real blessing in disguise. When I had to start comp feeding, she had no issues taking a bottle. 8 months on and other mummies in my mothers group are really struggling trying to introduce a bottle. Your tiny bub won't get confused with the odd bottle

Good luck