+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    somewhere between a rock and a hard place
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Last edited by swizzlestick; 23-12-2011 at 20:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ah it's all good.... honestly no one feel like you're section crashing the more the merrier!!

I'm not too phased by others opinions either .... I feel quite content with my personal choices and realise they are not for everyone else. Honestly I try not to judge people too harshly... because I once did - and then I become one of those people If only I had a crystal ball and knew what the future held hey??? But where's the fun in that??

Although... I know lots of you are saying that dating seems fun - I see no fun in being scared POOLESS feeling like you're running blind..

Anyone wanna date for me and then I can just take the final deal .... anyone??

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

Littlemissmetal  (14-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    Ah it's all good.... honestly no one feel like you're section crashing the more the merrier!!

I'm not too phased by others opinions either .... I feel quite content with my personal choices and realise they are not for everyone else. Honestly I try not to judge people too harshly... because I once did - and then I become one of those people If only I had a crystal ball and knew what the future held hey??? But where's the fun in that??

Although... I know lots of you are saying that dating seems fun - I see no fun in being scared POOLESS feeling like you're running blind..

Good on you! I actually skip the dating scene this time around just made a friend and we became best friends then a couple, then married. Have fun and be safe !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelbygirl View Post
    You gotta kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince...this one just happened to be a frog in prince clothing
    Ewwww ... I have to kiss frogs ??!! I dunno I still thinks he's nice - I'm just obviously not the right one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemyfam View Post
    I just hit new posts so I dont even notice the area it is posted in,
    Are you using a phone?

Dp and I slept together first night he was in Adelaide still together and going well. Not everyone abides by the same beliefs and that is ok no need to make people feel bad.

Having been a single mum dating is Scary sh1t lol I hadn't even planned on dp being more than just a little fun lol but glad he is

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post

I'll do your dating if you want to take on my DP. Then when we get bored we can switch back

Ahh, I miss being single sometimes, being able to fall asleep where ever and whenever I wanted. Cook what ever and when ever I wanted. Being able to clean when ever I wanted, now it seems like I have an obligation hmm.. maybe I will just do your dating and never switch back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummykitty View Post
    Are you using a phone?

Dp and I slept together first night he was in Adelaide still together and going well. Not everyone abides by the same beliefs and that is ok no need to make people feel bad.

Having been a single mum dating is Scary sh1t lol I hadn't even planned on dp being more than just a little fun lol but glad he is
    no a computer and phone, that is why I deleted it but got quoted before I realized it might make her feel bad, cant delete the quote, but I was a single mom of 4 so yes it can be scary which is why I just made friends no sex, no expectations just friends and it worked wonderful for me

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersInstinct View Post

DP and I slept together on our first date. It's been a year and we are still together. I think thats a pretty unfair assumption to make.
    we met feb 5th, shagged on june 30th, had our first date july 13, married jan 21st and its been 11 years now

10. The Following User Says Thank You to trishalishous For This Useful Post:

Littlemissmetal  (14-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your friend should of given him your number (like you asked) . I dont mean to sound negative but I would probably be peeved if they had just given out my number. (Nothing against you at all!! )
    Last edited by Bank; 14-12-2011 at 16:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can your friend do some investigative work for you to find out what he was thinking?
    Sorry he was silly about you contacting him. He should have at least had the balls to text you back!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sghettiebum For This Useful Post:

Bank  (14-12-2011)