+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sounds like he got from you what he wanted and now he will move on to the next one to give it up. It sucks it didnt work out for you but this is why I think jumping in the sack too fast is a bad thing, not to mention I am scared of STDs, I hope that soon you find the one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    Gah!! I just can't help feeling like a T W A T!!

The thing is I only thought of contacting him because of how he was towards me. He wanted to hang out all day - said he should hang around to make sure I'm ok to go round 2 for drinks (said in a flirty, non creepy way ). He was seriously at my place until lunch time and we talked heaps... I thought it was lovely.

I was a bit stand offish though so I probably made him feel a bit silly... I dunno

Or maybe he just doesn't get how a one night stand goes... Really you don't hang around and it is understood right??!! Oh I am waaayyyyy too out of practise... I think I might just crawl back into my shelter for another year so I can't make a d!psh!t out of myself
    WELL.... there is only a few weeks until the new year! I hope 2012 proves to be a better year for you. Dating can be so hard, both DP and i were both hopeless in the start, we both had kids, were both in serious longterm relationships prior, it was all new to us! Made me feel like I was 15 again.. and men can be hopeless, DP would drop off the planet for a few days in the beginning, I wouldn't know what was going on, which would then turn me batty and I would avoid him because I thought he was avoiding me

Good on you for taking a chance though, don't feel silly about it, just keep practising!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Littlemissmetal For This Useful Post:

laurea  (19-12-2011),Theboys&me  (14-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemyfam View Post
    Sounds like he got from you what he wanted and now he will move on to the next one to give it up. It sucks it didnt work out for you but this is why I think jumping in the sack too fast is a bad thing, not to mention I am scared of STDs, I hope that soon you find the one.

DP and I slept together on our first date. It's been a year and we are still together. I think thats a pretty unfair assumption to make.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Littlemissmetal For This Useful Post:

Theboys&me  (14-12-2011),~ElectricPink~  (04-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well to be fair.. it was all I wanted from him too

But after we chatted the next day he seemed really cool! I'm not really looking for the one - just got a bit excited this guy might be a catch

And I'm scared of STD's too... but I'm a smart cookie

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

~ElectricPink~  (04-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersInstinct View Post

DP and I slept together on our first date. It's been a year and we are still together. I think thats a pretty unfair assumption to make.
    Me too it's been 6 years, 2 kids and almost a wedding (getting married in april), and ours wasn't even a date to begin with, lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tatia&shura For This Useful Post:

Littlemissmetal  (14-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Aww what a shame. Who knows what happened, people can be strange. Don't let it get you down, you have to weed out the mr wrongs to get to the mr right

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    (sorry section crashing)

What a silly assumption. DP and i dtd on our first date. We have been together 5yrs, 2 kids and wedding in the near future. Oh and we used protection too

12. The Following User Says Thank You to IndigoJ For This Useful Post:

Littlemissmetal  (14-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    maybe he will still call back
    Last edited by Lovemyfam; 14-12-2011 at 14:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    (sorry section crashing)
    I'm so sorry, I just realised where this was posted and that I have already responded Oh well
    Last edited by DQ; 14-12-2011 at 20:14.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DQ For This Useful Post:

Benji  (14-12-2011),IndigoJ  (14-12-2011),Littlemissmetal  (14-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i deleted my post, sorry to be negative in your thread I was being a douche

good luck OP